No, Tax Cuts Don't Kill People

Scott what a bunch of crap , So it is Soros and Gates. Do you realize how stupid that argument is. Why would anyone support Crony capitalism , right or left. If there was a party that did it it would be the right , you don’t see the Left holding hands with Big b the same as the right does, Your comment is nonsense.

Well now that is an interesting point that you bring up here… and of course it is exactly the bread and butter of the left. Justice Roberts only managed to squeak this through the supreme court by justifying it a ‘tax’… of course those who objected to it called it a penalty… In other words you were penalized as a citizen for not buying a product. The duality of the left showed itself in Trumps tax bill. Trump receded the ‘tax’ and the left balked and said it wasn’t a tax and couldn’t be removed in a tax bill…

Judaical activism made the individual mandate a reality, not the constitution…

Go right ahead and refute it then. What a lame comment.

See this is why you are worthless to try to talk to… your comment is nonsense… and so are you.

This will explain bullshit, he says the court said Obama Care was constitutional and then said it wasn’t, it was Judicial activism. No it was like in all decisions decided by the court as far as it’s constitutionality is concerned as our forefathers set it ups. So when they decide for you haters it’s a constitutional court decision and when it is decided against you it is Judicial activision. Bullshit

Can’t argue my points so it’s nonsense. I win.

I asked you three clear questions above , why don’t they get a answer. The questions are in no way ambiguous and are easy, the answers aren’t because you people are wrong but I’m surprised that you wouldn’t jump at them. They are straight out and honest questions. What do you have scott.

Here’s one scott from above. No mirrors straight out. Why not answer it.

Scott maybe this one is simpler, give it a try

Here is a general announcement for all. People are free to post their views on threads. Whatever those views are, there are no limitations here. That rule has never been deviated from. I fully expect for banter and the occasional verbal lashing to take place when a controversial topic heats up; however, when posts are repeatedly made to attack someone personally and not criticize their ideas, then a line has been crossed. I don’t care if people skewer one another’s ideas. That’s why this place exists. All I ask is for people to keep their guns holstered. That’s it. It’s not a hard rule to follow. If folks have enough decency to not walk up to people in public and personally attack them, then I expect the same level of decency here. That goes for everyone.

Tell ya what… When you have a son with a disability that prevents you from having a regular job and must get a waiver or pay a fine so others can get it at a discount or free… Nevermind you must get a deep discount or free insurance.

Pure blathering leftism… got proof that their are no reputable insurance companies not operating in Minnesota
If you can’t prove that every other insurance carrier operating in the US is a fraud, you have answered nothing. By the way, I would suspect that someone with such strong opinion and of course dislike for all things ‘republican’ would make sure that a state that has had predominately Republican government isn’t trying to screw you… or maybe they are trying to protect you from shyster northeastern carriers… I understand the blue state northeast is full of them.

What I said is that the left pressed the case to the supreme court that the ‘individual mandate’ was a tax. FDR was assured by his lawyers that government could do anything if it was called a ‘tax’. The problem with the hypocrisy of the left is that when Trump killed the ‘tax’ … the left all of a sudden didn’t want to call it a tax any more. By the way, the supreme court has been guided to hideously bad decisions before… they are not incapable of bad judgments… The individual mandate for one. Their is no words in the constitution, no documents, no federalist papers that support the idea that to be a citizen of the USofA that you must buy something… nothing. If you can find words to the contrary I am all eyes…

As I said, all you have written here is partisan hyperbole and propaganda talking points… none of which can you prove with fact. And yes, I suppose in some respect you are right… I don’t trust my decisions to anyone, not even the government so yes, I feel perfectly capable of making my own decisions and living with my choices and if someone screws me… I will just see if they can add to my retirement fund.

So why don’t you give me the top… say 20 contributors to the last campaign… and list who groups like the US Chamber of Commerce and the Latino Chamber of Commerce supported… Tell me who got the money from the banks… and from the insurance companies.

That is about as pitiful as a comment can get. , The bill was put together for you so that you didn’t have to pay the thousands it cost to buy insurance but it doesn’t stop there depending on your financial circumstances you could get this insurance for nothing., That’ s a zero cost. No fine no cost . You being led around by the haters to think that somehow you are being treated unfair is quite pitiful actually.

Ya and your pure blathering is stupid. You can’t turn the fact that this state only excepts qualified insurance companies , companies that respect the people who they insure and aren’t at the top of every list of complaints from the public into some twisted lie and distortion that make you look like you have a brain. You can’t. . It isn’t correct because I have to prove their is no bad insurance companies in the state. Brain dead , I’d call that.

What a pile of shit , you don;'t think it’s constitutions;l , take it to court, anyone in this country can argue any constitution issue. Either take it to court or stick it up where the sun doesn’t shine because your the last person on earth that I would ask if something is constitutional or not. , You idiots always think you have the insight on whether something is constitutional or not, More or less your just full of shit. If it wasn’t constitutional some hater would have brought it to court, why do you think that didn’t happen.

Tr[quote=“Scott, post:54, topic:6071, full:true”]
As I said, all you have written here is partisan hyperbole and propaganda talking points… none of which can you prove with fact. And yes, I suppose in some respect you are right… I don’t trust my decisions to anyone, not even the government so yes, I feel perfectly capable of making my own decisions and living with my choices and if someone screws me… I will just see if they can add to my retirement fund.
[/quote]

If all the decisions that you made only effected you I wouldn’t care but many of your hate driven decisions effect me and the good people of this country. Honest poor people who you see fit as a party to take massive amounts from their programs to give to the wealthy. You one string puppets are so easily run around by your masters by the ring in your nose.
I asked you some straight out questions scott you don’t have what it takes to answer them but you have what it takes to say all I have is partisan Hyperbole without one example given. That is bullshit and the act of a loser. I made direct points argue them or not . but if it’s not then you should be honest with us and say you can’t argue my points , something that is totally apparent to many.

Who in the hell cares. That’s garbage,