OFFICIAL LIVE: 2018 State of the Union Address

This is the official 2018 State of the Union thread. Please post all comments here including post-SOTU analysis and opinions.

Live streams from a variety of sources are below.

White House Feed

Fox News

CBS News

ABC News

Infowars

New York Times

First

Just cracked a fresh beer and getting settled in.

Damn it! You beat me!

OK people we are about 40 minutes away from the start of SOTU.

Warm up for some good feels.

Dont be mean to Jeb!

So excited for this SOTU. Just remember we dodged a bullet. Right now if it weren’t for Donald Trump we would be watching Hillary Clinton.

Place your bets.

Who gets BTFO first? I’m thinking Schumer gets it first.

Deliver us some salt, Mr.President.

fc0bbe65fa48f1cbab4d4a855d1f0a4cf8442936ea704e1f5cc686152a677c68

This is the first time in over 50 years the White House has refused to release SOTU transcript. I’m praying for a read of the memo.

Friendly reminder to

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

YOU SHOULD BE ARCHIVING NEWS SITES LEADING UP TO THE EVENT, AND ARCHIVING THEM AS THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE AFTERWARDS.

DON’T RELY ON ARCHIVES, MAKE LOCAL BACK-UP COPIES TOO

Word is he’s going to hang Hillary instead of giving a speech.

He’s going to keep it positive up front, smash his enemies in the face, then return to being positive.

President Trump has just arrived!

Came in looking like a boss too. The crowd that matters is pumped. The Democrats are all sitting there sulking.

He’s starting off slow and providing thanks and recognition to his guests.

Also just gave a nod to Congressman Steve Scalise, who got shot by a lunatic Bernie supporter.

2.4 Million New Jobs - No More Wage Stagnation - Unemployment at a 45 Year Low. African American unemployment at the lowest rate ever recorded. Hispanic unemployment also reached the lowest levels in history. Stock market has smashed record after record. Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history.

Pelosi is looking PISSED.