Parkland high school shooting: suspect in custody, senator says 'many dead'

You want mine come try and take them. These stupid sob’s cannot offer up one law that will stop these killers. Not one! Why don’t they let teachers who want to be armed carry a pistol? Shoot a few of these butchers and be done with it.

Remember libtards, criminals don’t obey the laws.

The facts don’t match your or anyone else’s hysteria over a semiautomatic rifle !
But don’t let the facts get in the way of a tragedy or your politics !

The assault rifle ban will be reinstated. Like Republican Dave Jolly declared last night, the GOP will do NOTHING to protect your children at school. He admonished Americans to flip congress in November.

I read what you posted as a source for Dave Jolly declared last night, the GOP will do NOTHING to protect your children at school. He never said that you are making it up !
If the facts don’t fit you seem to just make up your own .

Yep, yep. From your link.

Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Wednesday argued American voters must flip the House of Representatives to a Democratic majority if they want Congress to address gun control in the wake of a Florida high school shooting that left at least 17 people dead and others injured.

So true from my source but from your post **“the GOP will do NOTHING to protect your children at school”.**He never said that ?

You deceitfully put that in quotes which my post did not. That’s my paraphrase of this.

“If Americans want gun control legislation in the wake of Wednesday’s mass shooting at a Florida high school, they need to vote Republicans out of office, a former GOP lawmaker said.

“Republicans will never do anything on gun control,” former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) said on CNN Wednesday”.

Deal with the fact that this Republican is admonishing Americans to flip congress if they want something done about this American scourge.

Here is your post from 4 hours ago I put quotes because I was quoting you !
"Republican David Jolly is the one that went on the news last night and told Americans that the GOP will never do anything to protect our children in schools. He told Americans to flip congress in November which seems very likely at this point."

Republican David Jolly is the one that went on the news last night and told Americans that the GOP will never do anything to protect our children in schools.
Aren’t you saying that Republican David Jolly is the one that went on the news last night and told Americans that the GOP will never do anything to protect our children in schools. ? HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT .

Right, you’re quoting me paraphrasing Jolly. I had posted his exact quote earlier still. Now, would you care to actually address what Jolly is saying. What do you think about a Republican telling Americans to flip congress in November if they want something done about the problem of mass murder in our schools?

I don’t give two figs for what a ex anything says !
You are delusional if you think this will change anything . There were more citizens in Chicago shot on the fourth of July .
CHICAGO (Reuters) - A total of 101 people were shot in Chicago over an unusually violent Fourth of July weekend, leaving at least 14 dead, according to police and local media, as the city continues to grapple with gun crime. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chicago-crime/more-than-100-shot-in-chicago-during-long-fourth-of-july-weekend-idUSKBN19Q2PK

This is Democratic politician working their base ! Everyone sees this for what it is smoke and mirrors !
You couldn’t buy an honest emotion from these bums !

Your pushing it… I think you want to piss enough people off so they will see you removed… then you can run back to your Daily Kos friends and claim brutality…

Oh stop pretending to care about black people being killed.

He’s still a Republican, but looks like that may change too. :joy:

Not sure why we have two threads on this, but the false lies with the FBI for the most part, for failing to move on a red-flagged unstable individual

Senate bill to extend background checks killed by filibuster
By Brad Plumer
April 17, 2013
So much for significant new gun-control legislation. The bipartisan Manchin-Toomey bill to extend background checks to gun shows and Internet sales has died in the Senate. It got 54 votes, but that wasn’t enough to overcome what was essentially a Republican filibuster.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/04/17/senate-bill-to-extend-gun-background-checks-killed-by-filibuster/?utm_term=.ea263edc56f9

I care about all Americans ! I see the Democrat’s for what they are a organization in decline that will do anything to stay in power kill baby’s bathroom politics put the needs of illegal immigrants before American citizens how low can they go ?

Lol. You know how many registered republicans there are. Independents are the majority in America and have been for years now. They just need to stop acting like dogs returning to their vomit and voting for R’ and D’s. Time to do something different.

You are clueless !
How do you think Obama lost over 1000 seats in government the Senate and House in eight short years ! 33 Republicans governors total and republicans now control both legislative chambers in 32 states that is a mandate the democrats missed complete !

All coming to change this fall.

Many many many of us will never give up out guns for cowards the likes of your kind. You scum will start a war that many are ready for.