Parkland Shooter Used 10 Round Magazines Larger Magazines Would Not Fit In His Bag

Reading issues? Even when proven wrong you continue the lies.

A shame your guilty of misquoting trump.

firearms should be confiscated from potentially dangerous people without a court’s approval

or
said it might be better in some cases to allow law enforcement to confiscate weapons from potentially disturbed individuals before allowing due process.

or
he favors taking guns away from people who might commit violence before going through legal due process in the courts

Seems everyone in the media has a different interpretation however all mention something as a shill you ignore.

What do you have against Texas???

So you would deny gun ownership to 38% of the population?

People always address issues from the top down instead of the root cause.

Down to 38% and dropping. Increasingly Americans don’t see the need.

Republicans get report cards and big bucks from the gun lobby based upon it.

And the progressives get bus loads of money from planed parenthood the is responsible for killing more Americans then we have lost in all our wars combined .
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the primary provider of abortions in the U.S. According to PPFA’s most recent 2016-2017 annual report, it committed 321,384 abortions in fiscal year 2016, down by 6,964 abortions since 2015.[i]; According to these numbers, Planned Parenthood aborted 881 babies …

Lets see we have a organization committed to keeping Americans safe and the other killing American baby’s
who would you go to bed with ?

No one knows how many Americans own fire arms !!!
The fact there are more guns then people is relevant and fact the we have manufactured more fire arms relevant ! U.S. companies have manufactured more than 70 million firearms since 2008, rapidly escalating the production of pistols and the types of rifles used in recent mass shootings, government and industry data show.

In 2016, the latest year for which data is available, production spiked as firearms companies built roughly 11 million guns, in part because of a belief that Democrats would win elections that year and curb access to semiautomatic weapons such as the AR-15 rifle.

More than 4 million rifles were produced in 2016, up from 1.8 million in 2010. The National Rifle Association has estimated that 25 percent of all rifles produced in the United States are AR-15s or other semiautomatic styles, while other gun groups have said the ratio is closer to 50 percent. The upcoming elections will be relevant because gun owners vote ! Your 38% is simply not a good number !

I have nothing against Texas I just find it odd that they could find so many ignorant people at a collage ?

President Trump seem to have a open mind with few preconceived ideas . As times change and he becomes aware of the facts he is not afraid to view a subject from a different angle and voice a new idea .
His record for working for working Americans and gun owners remains unblemished !

You say no one knows and then post a chart???

That’s called flip flopping when it’s someone you don’t like. :wink:

Fetus’s aren’t Americans, and you wouldn’t want to take care of them if they were brought into life anyway.

You could also say that many of the people who vote for republicans actually have a principled belief in the 2nd amendment and vote accordingly. The left want to push the significance of the lobby itself and while it does represent manufactures, it also represents individual members who also make up its voice. You can lay this at the feet of the powerful corporation but it is not they how have repeatedly said… ‘You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands’.

Now that Trump has suggested that there be times when police should ignore due process and confiscate guns, they’ll vote differently. Oh but he did say that he could commit murder on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and loose no supporters.

I posted a chart showing citizens that admitted to owning fire arms !
49% of whites citizens that admitted to owning fire arms !
32% of black citizens that admitted to owning fire arms !
21%of the hispanics citizens that admitted to owning fire arms !
Criminals wont be counted but how many other citizens are hedging on the gun ownership and how many criminals posses fire arms ?
I may be wrong but I believe the number will be well north of 50% .

Its called a flip flop when the polls point the way to the flip flop !

And I posted one showing gun owners down to 38%, shrug.

Fetus’s arn’t Americans ? Kill a pregnant woman and see what the law call a American !
Does calling a person less then human make it easier to kill them . Mick , Spick , Jew , Wop , Pollock , Baby Its ok to kill a Fetus but harder to kill a baby ?

It doesn’t matter if some ole gal has a one night stand and gets knocked up and has an abortion. Stop acting like you’d be willing to take care of them anyway.

President Trump uses the MSM as a sounding board .