Pedophile jailed for 120 years for repeatedly raping girl and livestreaming it

He should get the death penalty.

To have a file like that he had to have wanted to be caught.

1 Like

He will be in general population.

FFS we need eugenics. He must go up the chimney.

1 Like

Unfortunatly the US supreme court ruled that people can’t be executed “simply” for rape any more, even if the child is a child. That really needs to change, DOTR

1 Like

Totally agree. The entire concept that execution is only for the most heinous of murders is a modern construct. Ideally the punishment should fit the criminal rather than the crime.

1 Like

When I assume the throne, there will be public executions for most crimes. Public shaming such as floggings, stocks/ducking stools for minor offenses, execution for the rest.

Worked fine for the entire history of the world.

I hope a pack of prison apes rape him for a couple of years and give him GRIDS. He deserves a slow, painful couple years before a miserable death.

Throw him in a pit of wild starving dogs after being dipped in pigs blood.

He raped his own daughter from the time she was an infant and then live streamed it as entertainment and the mother knew? Even wild animals behave better than this. If they offered a defense in court, I’d sure like to know what it was.

This man obviously has a sick , depraved and demented mind. I hope he would not be eligible for parole for this sentence.
This jerk should be hung by the thumbs and slowly castrated with nitric acid poured on the site. Then, 24hrs later he should be executed by the slowest, most painful method possible on PRIME TIME COMMERCIAL FREE television.