Planned Parenthood Advocates Black Genocide

In one of the more revealing tweets from Planned Parenthood, at last, their true mission was revealed.

Planned Parenthood Black Community ‏ @ PPBlackComm

FollowFollow @ PPBlackComm

If you’re a Black woman in America, it’s statistically safer to have an abortion than to carry a pregnancy to term or give birth # ScaryStats

Now, what they claim is all too true. However, they wish for Black Women to have an abortion rather carry full term.

What is confusing is Obama Care was supposed to be the fix for this. What went wrong?

1 Like

I’m totally confused

Who says its safer for Black women 2 have an abortion than give birth?

that is NOT true. Abortion kills women even today. The news media will NOT report it… Gee, i wonder why?

1 Like

Unfortunately Planned Parenthood is correct in their assumption. 11.3 per 1,000 black babies die at birth while only 4.9 per 1,000 white babies. Between 1973-2012, 431 women died due to abortion complications according to the CDC.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that figure is very low, because abortion clinics know how to HIDE the fact that it was the abortion that was the original cause of problems for the deceased

obviously, people who will kill will also lie…

Guns don’t kill people, Planned Parenthood does.

3 Likes

would like to find a bumper sticker w/ that on it

Obamacare was supposed to be the fix for what? It took what was a system with some flaws & made it far worse.

And why is it so many complain about PP when the real problem is Roe vs Wade? Far too much power has been given to women who never should have even been allowed one seat at the coffee table.

1 Like

Who exactly is forcing these women to become pregnant under irresponsible circumstances? Or to sign the consent form to abort?

I refused to even consent to have amniotic fluid drawn, or do a “screening” blood test for genetic defects when I was pregnant.

Is nobody expected to acknowledge their part in anything any more? It’s all the fault of men? Or Planned Parenthood?! Or “society”?

1 Like

Actually it is true. There are fewer deaths associated with abortion than child bearing.

It is what it is, and there’s has always been a risk of death during pregnancy, parturition, or post parturition.

Folks on the left keep telling us women are strong and powerful and the equal of any man but when it comes to sex they are all victims and pretty much all sex, including consensual sex is a form of rape.

Our only useful purpose apparently is to pay child support or just keep handing money over to the babymoms by choice.

I agree with the part of the article that stated “healthier moms have healthier outcomes.”

I wondered, too, if more obese moms was contributing to more post partum incidents, including maternal death.

Maybe, too, the number of so called unplanned pregnancies is contributing to these stats. A woman doesn’t take care of herself, brings a baby into conception in abysmal circumstances, her outcome isn’t going to be as good as one who plans for that baby & takes care of her own needs.

More black women have issues with child birth but not because they lack medical care. It has a lot to do with where they live and how they live.

Black teens have a pregnancy rate that is nearly three times higher than that of white teens. As well as an abortion rate four times higher.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050155/

Black women in poor areas will tend to continue smoking, drinking and using drugs during pregnancy. Whereas their white counterparts will focus more attention to their health.

This article shows a bias in favor of hormonal contraceptives—not only not always effective (certain medications can weaken them), & they really aren’t for everyone.

Overweight & obesity can make them more risky. Problems like hypertension & diabetes, if I’m not mistaken, are more common among black, Latino, American Indian populations & can also make them more risky.

A backup like foam and/or diaphragm can be effective with condoms, which black women, per the article, are using. From my own observation I’d say more likelihood of growing up in a single female headed household—nurture vs nature—influences more black women to have a not always planned baby at an earlier age than white women.

Whose making the women sign consent for abortions? Or go to Unplanned Parenthood in the first place? They don’t come knocking on doors.

Planned Parenthood walks a thin line. Their gov. funded clinics can’t perform abortions, however they do give referrals.

and I am sure they get kickbacks for the referrals

Oh I don’t know.

I do believe abortion is offered as an option.

However some of their clinics are such holes in the wall there’s no way they perform them there.

Also whose forcing these women to choose abortion should they sign on the dotted line?

There are conservatives naive enough to believe only PP performs or encourages abortion. There are private OBGYNS who are just as despicable, if not worse—for example when women over 35 become pregnant, they encourage genetic testing even when the women don’t want it, even encourage the women to abort.

These individuals should do GYN Only if they are into eugenics that much. Even so, a woman consenting to this pressure, unless her own family is pushing testing/abortion against her will, cannot really blame anyone else for signing consent to such evil procedures as Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), & abortion.

The Truth About MARGARET SANGER

(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the “black” and “yellow” peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger’s American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger’s other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy . Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as “scientific” and “humanitarian.” And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America’s human “breeding stock” and purging America’s “bad strains.” These “strains” included the “shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South.”

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as “unfit,” a plan she said would be the “salvation of American civilization.: And she also spoke of those who were “irresponsible and reckless,” among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers.” She further contended that “there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped.” That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered “unfit” cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood’s current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review , which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as “Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics” (June 1920), “The Eugenic Conscience” (February 1921), “The purpose of Eugenics” (December 1924), “Birth Control and Positive Eugenics” (July 1925), “Birth Control: The True Eugenics” (August 1928), and many others.

These eugenic and racial origins are hardly what most people associate with the modern Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), which gave its Margaret Sanger award to the late Dr. Martin Luther King in 1966, and whose current president, Faye Wattleton, is black, a former nurse, and attractive.

Though once a social pariah group, routinely castigated by religious and government leaders, the PPFA is now an established, high-profile, well-funded organization with ample organizational and ideological support in high places of American society and government. Its statistics are accepted by major media and public health officials as “gospel”; its full-page ads appear in major newspapers; its spokespeople are called upon to give authoritative analyses of what America’s family policies should be and to prescribe official answers that congressmen, state legislator and Supreme Court justices all accept as “social orthodoxy.”

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

No… liberals do that for them by introducing sex education to toddlers and fitting IUD’s on 6th graders without parental knowledge or consent… By the time they get to ‘womanhood’ they are surrounded by the idea that the parasite in your belly shouldn’t hold you back at being all the woman you can be… Planned Parenthood has a very good support group…

I’m afraid they were beyond ‘blaming’ anyone when they went in…