Practical Immigration Reform

It seems discourse around immigration in the U.S. always envelopes the residual arguments surrounding the actual fundamentals of immigration policy, but why? Practically speaking, a country whose poor operate with less than $5/day, cannot afford an immigration fee exceeding $600. As of current, the U.S. accepts 675,000 immigrant annually with that actual number through other processes exceeding 1 million. However, if the argument is that illegal immigration results in increased crime and occurs regardless of heavier restrictions on illegal immigration, then why not admit a higher rate of legal citizens whom can receive proper implementation into the United States? This way, you stabilize low-income salaries without businesses taking advantage of illegal immigrants.

[quote=“ReasonedCentralism, post:1, topic:9598”]
the U.S. accepts 1,000,000 immigrant annually with that actual number through other processes exceeding 1 million [/quote]

We need to suspend all immigration until we REMOVE ALL ILLEGALS from our Country . Then we need to assess OUR needs and only accept the brightest in THOSE areas . We don’t have a need for 2nd grade dropouts or nitwits that refuse to learn and speak OUR language .

The United States Oath of Allegiance (officially referred to as the “Oath of Allegiance,” 8 C.F.R. Part 337 (2008)) is an oath that must be taken by all immigrants who wish to become United States citizens.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[11]

2 Likes

lol, titties, why did you bold “so help me god?” Are you big time into Jesus?

If so, you certainly don’t ask “what would Jesus do?” before you troll racist.

Again, if so, why the disparity? Do you think you’ll have time to repent your racist trolling behavior before the big nap? What if your trolling racist is what lands you a one way ticket to hell for eternity? Do you think all your racist trolling would then be worth the effort?

The wise words of Thomas Jefferson…

Too Rapid Growth by Immigration

They will bring with them the principles of the governments they leave, imbibed in their early youth; or, if able to throw them off, it will be in exchange for an unbounded licentiousness, passing, as is usual, from one extreme to another. It would be a miracle were they to stop precisely at the point of temperate liberty. These principles, with their language, they will transmit to their children. In proportion to their number, they will share with us the legislation. They will infuse into it their spirit, warp and bias its direction, and render it a heterogeneous, incoherent, distracted mass… If they come of themselves, they are entitled to all the rights of citizenship: but I doubt the expediency of inviting them by extraordinary encouragements." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.VIII, 1782. ME 2:118

We are seeing exactly what Jefferson warned about. We have wandered away from assimilation to a country of multiculturalism.

Becoming a U.S. should be difficult.It should be time consuming and extremely selective.

1 Like

That ship sailed when the Statue of Liberty was installed and the migrant ships flowed in past Ellis Island…

Even then it was not easy becoming a citizen. It required effort and a test. Those folks asimulated. These thieves today want a free ride.

The point is, Jefferson’s words spoke to them. You quoted him and now you’re proving he was wrong.

Do you often say shit just for the sake of saying it?

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Hey fence jumper those words happen to be the "Oath of Allegiance,” taken when you come to OUR Country LEGALLY , something you know little about ! And those new proud American citizens get to swear to GOD , now pay attention ! In your language ….Ese es el juramento que se toma cuando uno entra en el país legalmente y valla a los saltadores como si nunca llegara a decirlo, ¿entiende ahora? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I didn’t see any racist intent in T Regulars thread.Those that become Legal citizens assimilate into our culture, and keep their culture alive through their children. Most of them become part of the Middle Class and don’t hangout on street corners.
There are certain segment’s of society that become thugs and leeches of the taxpayers. :heart_eyes:

ReasonedCentralism

Admitting more legal citizens wont stop illegal immigration

what will stop illegal immigration is for the government to heavily fine or jail business owners that hire illegals

Fine or jail home owners that rent to illegals

Stopping program to anchor babies which will put pressure on the illegals to go back to where they came from, if they want to immigrate to the U.S… apply like everyone else and if youre accepted…welcome.

Lol, yep. And other than a little bust here and a little bust there, that’s never happened because multinational corporations are about globalism and open borders and both parties pander to big business…

And stop giving them benefits when they get here🙄

1 Like

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

do you see many multinational corporations hiring illegals in America?

I see a lot of agricultural and construction/development, and industries that need manual labour that does

U know u hired a couple from Home Depot to clean ur yard. I’ll bet you have a couple in your backyard right now cleaning your dog shit While u feed us ur bullshit…:laughing:

Yep, they do too, What’s your point? They’re not being properly punished either.

Practical immigration reform
Taking this a different direction

1. Any illegals here for longer than 7 years without major criminal activity get a path to citizenship, but they don’t get to vote for 15 years.
  2. Any not here that long are given a small stipend if they leave within 6 months.
  3. Any that don’t leave are rounded up, property confiscated and are tossed.
  4. We build a high tech wall for about $200K a mile. This method will do little environmental harm and can be turned off in an emergency.
  5. Border agents up from 22K to 100K possibly using troops trained for this purpose.
  6. Asylum seekers are given a quick hearing at the border and most turned away based on Justice department rules.

For 1, if they accepted any form of public assistance they skip straight to 3.

1 Like