President Trump and Kim Jong Un - We Just Keep Winning!

That’s very hypothetical…

You call it sophomoric but you have to admit that it is a different approach and if it works, so much the better. While you might find it humiliating and dangerous, perhaps Trump can actual draw people out far better with his approach than has occurred through… ‘polite diplomacy’… Sometimes you just got to call people out.

So are many of your assertions about Trump…

That’s ambiguous though. I was speaking specifically.

Yeah, let’s call him out… you smart, funny, strong, good negotiating, trustworthy lover of your people you. :roll_eyes:

Fun fact: North Korea previously pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016. Each pledge was a lie. Trump is being played and so are all of you.

Ok, that’s probably the briefest and most accurate description of reality yet.

Ooh you’re so angry today, I guess you long for Obama’s do nothing diplomacy. I have no love affair with Trump; he is at least trying to solve a problem no previous president has come remotely close to solving. Guess that enrages you.

Perhaps, but at least he has the balls to try, unlike your messiah of the South Side of Chicago. We will know fairly soon if your claim is correct. One thing’s for sure- if it was Obama meeting with Kim and smiling and joking like he did with Raul Castro in front of a giant Che mural- you’d be gloating that Barack has brought peace to yet another region! First there was Iraq, then Libya, then Syria, and Afghanistan, er, wait…

Right, why would I believe that?

In his USFP, no, not much.

Well sure, given the pigs slobbering all over the Kim, yeah, I’m not alone if you noticed, shrug.

The “deal” will be very pro-DPRK, but framed in a way that it’s pro-America. That’s what I think.

I would believe Kim is smart enough to know what the consequences are for back stabbing President Trump. He has been given an “Offer He Cant Refuse” from the Don Trumpfather.
Instead of a horse’s head in bed,it’ll be a missile. :bomb:

How might that be???

Lol. He’s a tin pot dictator, not even worthy of American interest but for the permanent war economy, shrug. Only 10% of the people I engage with have any clue.

And that was probably generous.

Obwana got the Ig Nobel Piece Prize for just thinking about doing something good. It was a token prize for a token negro who had recently before been awarded the Presidency to appease the Muslim Brotherhood.

Translation: “only 10% agree with me.”

While Kim is a 3rd world potentate, so is whoever heads up any of the Trashcanistans - and we deal with them, or name your nation in Africa- we deal with them. Mexico is tinpot, but we do some manufacturing there, and too many Latino voters vote Latino to the exclusion of all else - so we deal with a woefully corrupt government under constant threat from drug cartels.

He is ‘worthy of American interest’ because he has nukes; he is also of interest because he represents a potential source of 6 trillion in rare earths. Enough to make NoKo quite prosperous, and Kim ludicrously so.

Listen to asshole Jim Acosta at 2:41:11 on a hot mic.

Jim Acosta: (After President Trump and Kim Jong Un exit the balcony) "Hey, if they’re not going to let me in the fucking meeting, then that’s what happens.”

So because the US was played 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016 after haven proven itself a dishonest partner in 1985 and other presidents have hand wrung of their nuclear capabilities… what should Trump have done? Just not bother?

@Montecresto1 after haven shown their true colors so many times and in recognition of just exactly who started the war and its objective, do you really think that withdrawing US troops would have lead to anything other than a forced unification under a Kim? The technical state of war was not the idea of the US or South Korea.