President Trump Declassified the FISA Warrants

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

Holy shit! He really did it. Oh this is going to be so God damn satisfying.

The Kavanaugh screeching was an attempt at preemptive counter-shilling. They knew this announcement was coming today.

Who leaked the phone call between Flynn and the Ambassador?

Who leaked the details of Carter Page FISA to WaPo?

Times up bitch.

wow… that video is unbelievable. I mean, have u ever seen someone who looked more like… what the devil is supposd to look like?

OMG… I anticipate nightmares if i watch that again

The leftist media could focus on impartially analyzing what’s in the released information or they could just present the Democrat narrative that Trump is trying to undermine the Mueller investigation by releasing facts. I wonder which option they’ll pick. /s

Flynn is the redacted name in the Strzok-Page texts about needing to lock in charges, sent just after Comey was fired. Comey had testified to congress in a classified setting that Flynn had been deemed truthful and no charges would be brought. But because McCabe became acting director after Comey’s firing, Strzok and Page felt like this was now their opportunity to go after Flynn, knowing McCabe would be all for this. McCabe, in addition to the dirty Clinton money his wife received as a VA state senate candidate, is dirty in that he exacted a personal vendetta against Flynn, who had years earlier been a witness to an FBI special agent named Robin Gritz who had filed in an internal accusation against McCabe for harassment. The charges brought against Flynn are a textbook example of conspiracy to commit fraud against the court and against Flynn, as Trump also mentioned in his tweet

We better see people going to jail after this. If we actually get to read what was used for the justification of the fisa warrant and it turns out to be everything that we thought it was…a total fabrication based upon the dossier…then everybody needs to get locked up.

I think finally putting people in prison will get this country’s political atmosphere back on the right track again.

Many “journalists” are upset about the federal government being transparent and openly sharing previously classified information with them and the public. Odd.

Nothing he does makes sense. This man is completely unqualified to be president. Has no idea how to relate to real people. Has a self serving agenda for everthing he attempts to pass. Days are numbered, GOP might want to remember that we the people will remember to.

Declassifying PARTS of the warrant, PARTS of the page interview and PARTS of the Strzok interview.

I’ll say again, if this whole thing is a hoax which hunt and the documents prove them, Trump could declassify everything. He has that right. He could blow the whole thing up.

But he’s only declassifying parts of it. Why do you think that is?

The documents and texts will also be unredacted. However, that does not mean that they ALL will be released to the public. Congress already has a lot of them in redacted form. They will not have access to unredacted versions.

Documents that are deemed to be evidence in ongoing investigations will not be released to the public.

The currently corrupt FBI leaders will likely determine that many of them qualify for non-release.

Why do I have the sense that this will amount to nothing whatsoever.

Shhhh sessions is watching

Irrespective of the dossier, the investigation of Russian interference in our elections was begun a few months prior to the dossier.

Correct, and they consider the current FBI leadership, Republicans that Trump appointed, to be corrupt.:rofl:

No one will go to jail.
No one will los their job.

It’s how government works, ask Lois Lerner.

I can’t wait! Time to fire mueller! You are fired!

This has been debunked for almost a year. Papadopoulus told Alexander Downer (Australian diplomat) about Russians hacking Clinton, Downer saw the leaks coming out and told the FBI.