President Trump Declassified the FISA Warrants

Your Problem is “HE DOESNT RELATE” to You! Maybe you should Comply because Most of America Fully Understands him.

Actually Like Obama he relates to half the country. With Trump, it’s just not your half.

“ mueller can you come to the White House”

YOU’re FIRED!

Lol

Lol only thing sessions is watching is trump declare he has no AG

I seen Sessions on a milk carton yesterday . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seeing multiple articles today claiming that trumo declassified without reading what he had declassified, stating he trusts the fox news anchors (hannity, dobbs, and pirro). Odd move, i would have expected some pre confirmed damning evidence becore releasing…instead trump says release it and we will all find out.

That was that investigation about?.. oh a friend who knew a friend who knew and FBI agent that works with a British agent who knows a professor who knows a Russian…? We already know that the Trump campaign didn’t collude with Russia… they couldn’t have, the FBI was the store front. At best… collusion with an FBI agent but it would appear that regardless of any excitement over possible information, no one did anything about what papadopolius said he could find out. Their is no case and the investigation with respect to Trump is a shame…

But who did Papadopoulus get his information from but a person put up by the FBI … their is no ‘is’. And by the way, until we read the underacted reasons for the FISA warrants and if a FISA hearing was by passed in favor of presidential privilege, nothing has been ‘debunked’ except in the ever wishful minds of a very depressed group of people.

That sounds a little dubious. More leaks from unnamed sources?

@Smiley321 Apparently straight from trumps mouth.

Trump said he had not read the documents he ordered declassified but said he expected to show they would prove the FBI case started as a political “hoax.”

“I have had many people ask me to release them. Not that I didn’t like the idea but I wanted to wait, I wanted to see where it was all going,” he said.

Its an amazing chunk of transparency like that…if he read these and decided whether to release, he can easily be accused of playing a political game and only releasing favorable. Deserves praise for this one

I don’t know what goes on behind doors in the white house, but if I was in that position I’d have gotten those things long ago and made the redactors defend each one - and fired anyone providing a lame reason.

They’re going to accuse him of being self-serving anyway, but if the truth incriminates people, who cares?

And I’m still waiting to see these things…

i source prints it and it’s copied around every liberal web site.

Seems to happen on both sides.

No, nobody knows that…

I remember when party lines were related to rotary dial phones. Our signal to answer the phone was two rings at a time…and the phone numbers had only 4 digits.

Have we found anyone who has worked or strategised with the Russian government prior to Trump announcing his bid for election… No?.. I didn’t think I had heard anything of the nature… and has Trump been found to be part of any discussion where that 'you do this after the election and we will help you win it?.. No?.. No,I haven’t heard anything about that conversation either…

Israel must have called him and told him not to do it.

We don’t know. Has Mueller held a presser and informed us of his conclusions.

Have we found anyone who has worked or strategised with the Russian government prior to Trump announcing his bid for election… No?..

Unfortunately…yes. Manafort is trumps weak link currently and his turning was significant. Fox news even reported in it.

The part to focus on is the tie to the russian oligarch in 2006 to 2009. From the linked fox news article

Manafort also worked for Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska. In 2005, Manafort allegedly came up with a plan to influence U.S. politics, business dealings and the media in order to “greatly benefit the Putin government,” according to The Associated Press.

Manafort wrote a document literally titled ‘how to undermine American democracy’ in 2008. I am not sure what consitutes collusion, but thats gotta come close.

Regardless of muellers findings…its like people forget why Manafort left Trumps team. Hr resigned after the new york times reported

Manafort’s resignation from the campaign was announced on August 19, 2016, after The Times reported that he’d received $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments from Yanukovych’s pro-Russian party between 2007 and 2012

And

Financial records obtained by The New York Times indicated that Manafort was in debt to pro-Russian interests by up to $17 million prior to joining Trump’s campaign.