Prima Donna's In The NFL Are Headed For A Pay Cut

In 1996, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, a guard for the Denver Nugget, refused to stand for the national anthem, stating that he saw the flag and the national anthem as a form of oppression and in conflict with his muslim faith.

NBA suspended him for a game and fined him. The unions and the NBA reached a compromise to have him standing for the anthem with his head down. The end…

… of his professional career since he lost his fan base. And he moved to a Turkish league in 1998.

How is it the Confederate flag a “symbol” of oppression and racism, but the American flag has no symbolism.

This guy continues to impress me… I think he should write a biography… “How I, a no count, non playing, non voting, terrorist contributing degenerate could gro my fro so big”…

Well I suppose today’s Sunday NFL TV ratings may begin to expose the soft underbelly of this kneeling movement. Some may tune in early to watch the trained seals genuflect, some may skip the circus completely and apply themselves to other endeavors.

Would it be beneath BIG FOOTBALL and MADISON AVENUE to manipulate the viewership ratings?

Were the presidential polls sculpted?

One wonders.

The sponsors are deeply concerned. What will the ratings look like after today?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/nfl-advertisers-nervous-amid-protests-ratings-dip-161454056.html

Week 7 and the owners have to be getting a bit jittery in using their business as a social justice platform… All of these photos tell a tail of what will likely be permanent damage to the sport…

As it should be.

Actions have consequences.

Maybe he really doesn’t want a job.
He has a job and voluntarily quits a job that paid over 14 million bucks. The he sues the NFL for collusion.

Controversial former National Football League (NFL) quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who voluntarily opted out of a contract that would’ve paid him a $14.5 million salary this season, isn’t returning the phone call of a Canadian Football League (CFL) tean that has expressed interest in hiring him.

Kaepernick chose to forfeit his multi-million dollar deal with the San Francisco 49ers and, when no other team offered him a job, filed a grievance against the NFL for collusion.

Yet, when the CFL’s Montreal Alouettes reached out to Kaepernick last month to see if he’d be willing to discuss possible employment, neither the quarterback nor his agent responded to the team’s inquiry, Canada’s National Post reports:

Quietly in the past month, interest has started to brew in the Canadian Football League for the 6’4", 230-pound quarterback who seamlessly blends size, skill and athleticism. On Sept. 27, it was reported the Montreal Alouettes—who hold Kaepernick’s CFL rights—had reached out to him.

“There’s been no conversation about Colin coming here,” Alouettes general manager and interim head coach Kavis Reed told the Canadian Press. “It was just to let them know we had his rights and if there was anything they were interested in to get back to us.”

"There’s been no call back from his agent. … That’s where it stands."
Kaepernick is credited with having started the current controversy involving NFL players kneeling, standing, or otherwise displaying disrespect during the playing of the National Anthem at games.

The unemployed quarterback’s grievance filed against the NFL alleges that team owners are blackballing him because of his political protests during the Anthem while he was playing for the 49ers, which angered many NFL fans.