Quote by Thomas Sowell


#1


#2

Thomas Sowell has outstanding wisdom for those who read his work… unfortunately it falls on the deaf ears of the Socialist and more generally, the authoritarian…


#3

Soon the 47% of the working taxpayers will realize the other 53 % needs to carry some of the load . Is it any wonder the democrats are up in arms over the tax cuts ? Hell NY Governor homo wants to sue because it hurts those high tax States that continually take from the workers and give and give to the couch potatoes . Harboring thousands of illegals and 4th generation welfare stiffs is very costly these days !


#4

Men like Thomas Sowell are rare. Men who are willing to look at empirical evidence that runs contrary to social and political trends regardless of the pressures.