Remember How Trump 'Lied' About Muslims Celebrating After 9/11?

Washington Post 9/18/01

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2001/09/18/northern-new-jersey-draws-probers-eyes/40f82ea4-e015-4d6e-a87e-93aa433fafdc/?postshare=7281448290025183&utm_term=.aff92b211855

The sad thing is that no doubt Trump read this article and filed it away somewhere and restated something he had read about the event at the time. He’s recollection was correct but the progressive narrative no longer fit the article published by the Washington Post at the time… and the Washington Post either lost its memory about its own words or weren’t going to out themselves as the source for Trumps comment…

When is the left going to finally realize that they have been co-opted into a… welll… Vast Left Wing Conspiracy?

H/T gotnews.com

Its not that they dont realize it, but doing otherwise would be self admittance that they are in fact wrong. ANd being wrong these days can be quite “deadly”, when you surround yourself with the same people that confirm your bias and live in the same reality of cognitive dissonance with you.

The media was warned by Obama don’t mess with MY people !

From the original WaPoo article: “In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

I still rermember video of Jr. High kids there celebrating with t-shirts with Osama’s face. Of course I also remember CNN using video of Palestinians supposedly celebrating ‘live’ in the W. Bank - daytime here, daytime there- the footage was from the scud attacks in 1991.

The liars are Muslims. Islam has organizational lying. They allow it in order to protect Muslims from harm they might suspect could happen should they divulge their true thoughts. This accepted practice is called “Taqyia”. Barack Obama was a master at it. He is after all a Muslim.
Muslim immigration must be banned completely from the US. They do not and cannot love America. They are our sworn enemies. Yes they celebrated. They want “Death to America”.

Completely agree. Muslim immigration should be banned and any Muslims that Obama let flood into the country should be kicked out. If he managed to grant them citizenship it should be stripped away.

I went to a village council meeting on Friday where I live because there has been talk about a Muslim group buying up an old school and turning it into a mosque and “learning” center. I asked the council members why they were considering this if we don’t have ANY Muslims in the village. Apparently this group planned to make a significant “investment” in the village in exchange for the approval and to purchase/develop a hundred acres on the outskirts of the village. I told them they were selling out our village and votes to invaders. The whole place then lit up. The nicest and quietest people started yelling at the council members. One of the fat old lesbians on the council then called an old guy racist. The room exploded. I don’t think they will be passing the measure lol.

If you haven’t been invaded yet all you have to do is show up to these meetings and cause a stir. You don’t even have to get loud. Just asked the question and make your statement.

The sole reason Muslims want entry into our country is to conquer it. There is no other reason. The 57 Muslim nations have enormous wealth. They don’t need the resources of the United States. What they want is to be in charge of the United States. #StopTheHijrah.