Remember How Trump 'Lied' About Muslims Celebrating After 9/11?

Washington Post 9/18/01

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2001/09/18/northern-new-jersey-draws-probers-eyes/40f82ea4-e015-4d6e-a87e-93aa433fafdc/?postshare=7281448290025183&utm_term=.aff92b211855

The sad thing is that no doubt Trump read this article and filed it away somewhere and restated something he had read about the event at the time. He’s recollection was correct but the progressive narrative no longer fit the article published by the Washington Post at the time… and the Washington Post either lost its memory about its own words or weren’t going to out themselves as the source for Trumps comment…

When is the left going to finally realize that they have been co-opted into a… welll… Vast Left Wing Conspiracy?

H/T gotnews.com

Its not that they dont realize it, but doing otherwise would be self admittance that they are in fact wrong. ANd being wrong these days can be quite “deadly”, when you surround yourself with the same people that confirm your bias and live in the same reality of cognitive dissonance with you.

The media was warned by Obama don’t mess with MY people !

From the original WaPoo article: “In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

I still rermember video of Jr. High kids there celebrating with t-shirts with Osama’s face. Of course I also remember CNN using video of Palestinians supposedly celebrating ‘live’ in the W. Bank - daytime here, daytime there- the footage was from the scud attacks in 1991.