Rep. Diane Black introduces new legislation on immigration

Monte , I said the Corporations like the illegals because they work for next to nothing without benefits and increase the bottom line(profit). The stockholders like them because it may increase dividends. I said nothing about all corporations being owned by Liberals. Recalibrate the eyes and re read the post.:dragon_face:

Woman to woman, I agree. We should keeps our legs as open as our borders.

And lets not forget the career dem’s and their nannies , pool boys ,housekeepers, gardeners , cooks , ALL Illegal .

Now we all get fu@ked !! :wink::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Correct, which is why they favor open borders. But then you went on to blame liberals. It’s EVERYBODYS fault!!!

You big kidder…

Yeah,
Don’t forget the Commercial construction workers, Residential construction workers, Painters, Roofers, Road Construction workers, etc.

Many, such as Pelosi, Waters, Ginsburg, Feinstein, and others will need money to pay the fu@kers!

Monte, I did blame both sides. Corporations are mostly conservative along with the fruit and vegetable growers who gain from employing illegals. :japanese_goblin:

Ok Freedom…

Corporations like Ford?? Pfizer? GE? Apple? Microsoft?

Did I guess right yet???

Wait, Apple and Microsoft are liberal.

Well it cannot be billionaires:
We cross-checked the Open Secrets list of the top 100 individuals donating to outside spending groups in the current election against the Forbes list of the world’s billionaires and found that, as of June 19, there were 22 individuals on the Open Secrets list who were billionaires. Of those 22 billionaires, 13 – or more than half – gave predominantly to liberal groups or groups affiliated with the Democratic Party. The other nine gave predominantly to conservative groups. (A list of billionaires and how much they donated can be found here.)

Guess you’ll have to give us a hint as to which corporations are conservative your referring to.

Corporations are neither conservative or liberal. You probably mean the owners.

I don’t really get why the ‘proper’ amount of immigrants isn’t something market forces can adjudicate, as with basically everything else. There’s no correct amount of immigrants (or immigrants who do certain jobs) any more than there’s a correct amount of shoes or cheese. Such things can’t be determined by bureaucratic committees.

Now, that doesn’t mean that you should have open borders or whatever (people could have non-economic reasons for favoring some restrictions), but if you do allow people to immigrate, then the least you can do is come up with a better system than the one where bureaucratic committees try to divine how many workers are needed in a given field in a given year.

Immigrants should be denied welfare benefits in any event. Incidentally, so should many natives, if Americans ever wanna have a chance at a balanced budget.

lol @ Fox News and mullets

foxnews

is that real turquoise or the ‘made in china’ fake turquoise?

LOL! I bet you feel real tough chugging your soy in your mom’s boyfriend’s basement pounding away on that keyboard. Go find a Trump supporter on the street and start running your cock holster off. If you still have use of your arms afterwards, please post a picture of your medical bill.

LMAO @CNN and gay as hell , Guatemalan gray or Mexican silver ??

Hey, see that Antifa guy with the baton get knocked out with one punch? I heard he got a brain bleed. :rofl:

We allow over a million LEGAL immigrants into our Country every f-ing year and we have between 20,000,000 to 35,000,000 ILEGALS in our Country . We have accepted over 25% of the worlds migrants so far and as you can see we are being overrun and taking advantage of !!
We pay BILLIONS of dollars each year caring for them , schools , hospitals , etc. We also provide MILLIONS in aid to all their Countries EVERY year . ENOUGH !!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

Can’t be they have NO brains !!! :wink::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: