Reparations For The Enslavement of My Irish Ancestors

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves - Global Research
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/ - - - - - - - I figure I may as well get on the free money wagon, along with blacks. Anyone else want to join me? I want my money & I want it now!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Amazing this little bit of history isn’t taught in our taxpayer funded public schools. No doubt our liberals could not handle any truth that could level the field on slavery in the Americas. Believe it or not Johnny, whites were also sold into slavery. When I asked my grandkids what they were taught about slavery, this was the reply: Slaves were black people on white owned Southern American plantations. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm It gets better. The precedent for “LIFE LONG” slavery was set ( IN COURT ) by a black man who owned slaves.

But I thought you were against reparations…

Oh well, I figured it was bs all along. Yes, let’s amend the wrong done to them as well.

The point is: Slavery is slavery is slavery. TEACH IT ALL, or teach nothing. Not too logical in the eyes of our liberals; who cherry pick history. And for the record, I want no reparations. Life ain’t fair; never was , never will be. Ya suck it up, climb out of the hole, or go down in flames.

Yeah teach it all, I agree and would say the same thing of ALL of America’s sorted and not so sorted history.

Sorry wrong favor, whites need NOT apply !!!

Good luck with that ! Liberals have NO sense of right and wrong ! They make shit up on the fly , whatever gains them votes .

The big liberal catch all for Irish slavery is ( drum roll ) they were indentured servants. If so, this is one Hell of a requirement for an Irishman to become an indentured servant: Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

Irish slavery had nothing to do with liberal/conservative. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It’s not about liberal/conservative; it’s about the human condition. You been livin in a cave on Mars? Like I said, slavery is slavery is slavery. Teach it all or teach nothing. Our taxpayer funded public schools leave much to be desired. Just teach the truth; although that is quite a request when liberals have their fingers in our educational system.

Yeah, I think that’s exactly what I said, shrug.

Your going off on a tangent; and I NEVER said it had anything to do with liberal - conservative. Why you would inject that term, I don’t know.

No I’m not, I agreed with you that Irish slavery should be taught in school. But you’re the one that claimed liberals are the apologists for Irish slavery.

Liberals only care about black slavery and they are selective about the facts associated with that as well.

I never said liberlas are apologists; I said they rationalized Irish slavery with terms like Indentured Servants; and our liberal influenced public schools, hammer black slavery into the minds of students. I thought education was all about truth, not half truths. Only teaching black slavery in the Americas is known ( in truly educated circles ) as, LYING BY OMISSION.

Again, it’s all liberals fault.

Well, at least you admit it. A Gold Star for Montecresto1,

And there you go, you shouldn’t have denied it for several posts. :roll_eyes:

It’s much like the internment of Japanese during WW2.

Ignored are the 10K german Americans that were also interned.

The point ( one of the points ) I was making is: Life ain’t fair, suck it up, climb out of the hole, & get on with life. I never owned a slave, and none of my ancestors ever owned slaves; but many of my ancestors were slaves. The way it was; so why should blacks receive preferential treatment? The black slave trade could not have existed if ( so called ) black kings did not sell other blacks to Mulsim slavers. That ain’t taught in our public schools either. Thing is, blacks cannot expect reparations from the descendants of black ( snicker ) kings or from the descendants of Muslim slavers. So, it’s blame whitey. Of course the descendants of blacks in America who also owned slaves, cannot be part of the liberal ( reparation ) equation. Give me a break ! For the record, why do you think so many Caribbean blacks have Irish names. Ya think the Irish went to those islands on holiday.