Scared PELOSI on Damage Control – NUNES is a ‘Stooge’ #ReleaseTheMemo

a12

He’s the master of diversion and the resident know it all!!!

His insight into the Federalist papers which we discussed off line was amazing. He was a true admirer of the US and the constitution.

He is truly missed.

Excellent you hit all the talking points of the progressive left.

And the best is you haven’t even seen the memo.

And as always a diversion at the end.

But he flagged me! I am ruined I tell you, RUINED

One more time and you’ll be banned for 30 seconds.

Congrats welcome to the club. Careful he’ll message the progressive patrol, hit and run club to flag you and attempt to get your offensive comment removed.

The Dems are worried about being caught in the fallacy of their spin(Propaganda) exposed to the public . I hope Nincompoop Nancy isn’t reserving a spot on the Golden Gate Bridge to jump off when the poop hits the fan.
The Dems are closed mouthed about the IRS investigating.certain Conservative non-profits during Emporer Schmobama Is reign .

What’s the chance Adam Schiff does a Feinstein and releases the Dem memo?

I sure as hell hope that Schiff does this. Why the hell not? This destruction of the DOJ and the FBI and NSA . the institutions that help keep America and Americans safe and keep check on the executive branch of government are being filled with Trump’s stooges and lackies and loyalists to protect his sorry rear end. We are in a real war here to save our democracy and the democrats had better step up big time because the republicans have no backbone, no integrity or patriotism or honor for this nation, just about their almighty POWER.

I thought the Dems countering report contained classified information. The readings by Schiff to colleagues was offered in a secure location. Which is why the Nunes’ release gets away with distorting the facts without a comparable rebuttal.

A clever ploy by Nunes, despite the evil intent. We should also remember that Ryan gave a nod to these theatrics. Not sure which is worse–Ryan’s nod or his use of the word ‘cleanse’ in reference to the FBI.

Niner,
The people that inhabit the DOJ, FBI, NSA are career employees pretty much liberals as proven in the recent months.

Yes, Trump has top management people but the people below are [retty much democrat and they all need to be purged.

It is amazing that the republicans can subvert, manipulate, throw all norms out the window and I feel break the law as well, but that is just fine, but don’t let a democrat challenge any norms or laws and in this case a destruction of our security institutions in this nation and we should not challenge this?

You mean like writing executive orders establishing new law without congress???

p.s. That is exactly what DACA was.

Break the law? Like Hillary and her server? It appears that the FBI knew all about it a month or 2 before it was released. Want to talk about Obama and the interference he did during the election spying on the Republicans??? The unmasking by the Obama administration?

You say nothing when the democrats break the law, make up laws then claim would for exactly what? Ending the tyranny of the Obama executive orders? Ending the tyranny of the regulations Obama was crushing this nation with?

The conduct of Rep. Nunes in this matter is bizarre. What are his motivations to be such a jackass? He’s taken on Trump’s defense and seems to be perfectly willing to sacrifice everything in that defense. He has the reputation of being confrontational but this seems over the top. He could certainly be in legal trouble if it turns out that he assisted Trump in a cover-up. It’s the cover-up that sends you to jail (see Haldeman, Ehrlichman, and Colson). Why is he risking this?

If the Dems say there is nothing in the memo, why are they running scared??? They continue to make all types of excuses to justify their Illegal Acts .There’s only one cover-up in this Bizzaro Kabuki Clown Circus and it’s the Dems not wanting the memo.released.
If the situation was reversed, the Dems would be storming the White House with pitchforks and torches to remove President Trump.
I hope there is enough prison cell space for Strozk , Page , McCabe and others involved.
There hasn’t been and never was any Russian , Trump collusion. There’s plenty of collusion with the Dems , DNC, Clinton Mafia Family Foundation, DOJ and FBI .

One might be concerned about what is in the memo.

And if it turns out to be true which seems likely who would then be in trouble???

This is an opinion forum and that is your opinion. My opinion is that Nunez found a lot of dirty dealing by the Dems and wants to expose it. Tomorrow, if the memo comes out- you and every other liberal will be shrieking that the country is ruined, God (that you don’t believe in) and humanity have reached their terminus blah blah blah. An awful lot of speculation going on with nothing to back it up.

Let’s see what’s in the memo -

I hope he does for two reasons.

1. it is about time all the cards are laid out on the table. Time to end the BS. I am however not clear why they would even need to do that. If the material in Nunes memo is so rife with inaccuracies, they will be easily picked out and discredited by the wider public. If ‘the memo’ is so wrong, the only people who suffer are those that made such a spectacular display of making it public. If it is so inaccurate, it would seem to me that dems would sit back and watch this timebomb explode in Nunes… and the presidents face.

2. He would be yet another sleaze ball to leak information… only this time the whole world KNOWS that it is considered a classified document…

Oh quite huffing and puffing… To many people looked at this memo and had nothing to say about it UNTIL it became clear that it was going to be released. The melodrama is hilarious…

@FiredUpDem Maybe Nunes is not acting in a bizarre manner at all… perhaps he has managed to see the smokescreen and obstruction for what it is from the beginning… perhaps he sees what is a very troubling trend in government… a trend of corruption and deception that, at least for now, appears to be supported and defended by democrats… now that is bizarre. Or is it really a bizarre pattern of behavior from the progressive left… meh… perhaps not.

The House and Senate Democratic leaders sent letters on Thursday to House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) calling for the removal of the House Intelligence Committee chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes (R., Calif.).

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s (D., Calif.) demand came in response to the revelation that after the original version of a controversial memo was voted on and approved for release by committee members, Nunes may have altered its contents in a version released to the White House. The classified memo alleges abuses by the FBI and Department of Justice in its handling of a surveillance operation against the president and his associates.

In a press release about the “partisan memo” from Pelosi’s office, she says Nunes’ actions make him unfit to serve as the committee’s chairman.

“The decision of Chairman Nunes and House Republicans to release a bogus memo has taken the GOP’s cover-up campaign to a new, completely unacceptable extreme,” Pelosi started off her letter to Ryan.

Pelosi said Nunes has disgraced the committee ever since beginning his tenure as chairman, claiming his “deliberately dishonest actions make him unfit to serve as Chairman, and he must be removed immediately from this position.”

“House Republicans’ pattern of obstruction and cover-up to hide the truth about the Trump-Russia scandal represents a threat to our intelligence and our national security,” Pelosi said. “It is long overdue that you, as Speaker, put an end to this charade and hold Congressman Nunes and all Congressional Republicans accountable to the oath they have taken to support and defend the Constitution, and protect the American people.”

What a surprise.

The Democratic leader said that as a result of his actions, the integrity of the House of Representatives is in jeopardy.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) followed up with a letter of his own, the Hill reported.

“I urge to answer the preceding questions; remove Chairman Nunes from the [House] Intelligence Committee; withdraw support for the release of the … memo,” Schumer wrote.