Schumer Shutdown: Democrats Vote for Illegal Immigrants Over Americans

Uh, slow down just a minute, please.

Just what “fake news,” exactly, am I (supposedly) quoting?

Even if you truly believe that “the right” framed the argument in a way that is tendentious–and I will assume that you truly believe that–it does not vitiate, in any way, my observation that this has persuaded a great many people that the shutdown (now over) was the Democrats’ fault.

That I won’t disagree with.

The MSM, or am I mistaken in presuming you to be in that camp??

Fake news= News Monte/John disagrees with or news not from the MSM as they would never lie.

Now Chuckie says the wall is off the table.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) confirmed on Tuesday that he has withdrawn his offer to discuss funding for the U.S.-Mexico border wall as part of a deal with President Trump.

“We’re going to have to start on a new basis and the wall offer is off the table,” Schumer told reporters, saying that the offer was initially “part of a package.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The reversal comes after Schumer said he offered to discuss the wall — a key campaign pledge of Trump’s — during a White House meeting on Friday.

“During the meeting, in exchange for strong [Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)] protections, I reluctantly put the border wall on the table for the discussion. Even that was not enough to entice the president to finish the deal,” Schumer said from the Senate floor early Saturday.

What a surprise and of course he’s throwing down the gauntlet as he is such a bad loser.

Schumer and democrats seem to prefer asking Americans to defer their dreams for those of illegals. For our immigration policy to make sense it is necessary to make distinctions between those who obey the law, and those who violate it . We MUST always put Americans and their dreams first. A lesson democrats will learn in 2018 and 2020 .

“They’re looking at the next pretend shutdown, the next spectacle. They’re gearing up because Schumer blew it this time, as we’ve discussed at length.

“Schumer blew it this time. He didn’t position it the way they needed to position it, but now they will, you see. Now they’ve got their legs. They had sea legs before. Now they’re ready to roll. They’re ready to rumble.

“And the media insist they rumble, and their base, their all-important base, cooks galore – yes – they insist that they rumble.

“‘And a rumble we shall have. And as a matter of fact, now the wall’s off the table. Now we won’t even give them a plug nickel. Screw securing the southern border. Screw our past promises. No. Now we’ll show them.’”

Bahhhhhh :joy::joy::joy:

I too like the intravenous use of hard drugs.

1. Most crying and complaining about any president ever from the lying media and the media fed lemmings.