Should we ask foreigners who can’t speak English to pay a higher tax?

I was just thinking they were brought here as slaves by democrats to vote and change the landscape… but they take more resources, come with no money, so should be tax them more in hopes they leave us alone?

No. We should allow them a reasonable period of time to learn English then fine them repeatedly until they do. They should also be required to pay for their lessons.

3 Likes

Illiterate foreigners Have been used by democrats to change the landscape of America and voting,
They add no value to America, they use our resources they destroy blacks neighborhoods… we must force them to leave

They suck up ALL the free benefits and seek and accept all handouts work off the books . They bankrupt our hospitals because they can’t pay but must be cared for . They dumb down our education system and require extra teachers in each class room because they refuse to speak ENGLISH . We are accepting the dumbest and poorest ever .
Immigrants sent $583 billion back to their home countries in 2014 alone !!!

They shouldn’t have been allowed in in the first place. The inability to speak English would also make it impossible for them to ever become citizens because the citizenship test is given in English. Therefore, I propose deportation for all foreigners who can’t speak English regardless of their current immigration status.

1 Like

Boston has been over flooded with illiterate foreigners I watch once beautiful neighborhoods destroyed! All because democrats see votes. Sad

2 Likes

America is getting destroyed by the wealthy liberals so they can enrich themselves further. They aren’t even hiding it any more. They are the mainstream elite and they are trying to destroy us.

“If what you are doing requires no sacrifice at all, then you can do more,” Obama told the tony crowd at a sweeping multi-million-dollar Beverly Hills home. “If you are one of these folks who is watching cable news at your cocktail parties with your friends and you are saying ‘civilization is collapsing’ and you are nervous and worried, but that is not where you are putting all your time, energy and money, then either you don’t actually think civilization is collapsing … or you are not pushing yourself hard enough and I would push harder.”

“We shouldn’t expect (politics) to be entertaining all the time – and Christina Aguilera was wonderful – but you don’t need to have an amazing singer at every event,” he said. “Sometimes you are just in a church basement making phone calls and eating cold pizza.”

How can WE ask them anything? They don’t speak ENGLISH in the first place!

In my experience, we enable them not to speak English by printing drivers tests in different languages, provide interpreters in court rooms, provide Spanish speaking workers in banks.
People of other races come here ( Asian , Indian etc) either speak or learn English and don’t ask for handouts and work hard. Most of them bring skills with them.
I’m tired of politicians enabling these people and ignoring our citizens that need help all because of votes. Maybe a tax on them isn’t that bad of an idea.:dragon_face:

1 Like

Failure to pass the English language portion of the citizenship test means one has failed the test. I’ve known a few who did just that.

In that instance a retake must be scheduled & that’s usually months away. If I’m not mistaken, exception may be granted for age, like the one taking the test is over 60.

That number seems far too large to be true.

I agree to some extent. However it isn’t just Spanish speakers who don’t master English.

I was absolutely dumbfounded, for instance, when I first moved to Boston; went the driver’s license office; & an employee mentioned the Chinese language driver’s license.

I’m sorry, what? It is often enablers who are far worse than the populations they claim to represent, who may very well not want it assumed they don’t speak or can’t learn English.

I agree. I’d like to see a link.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever

Maybe the poster meant to type $58.3 Billion.

Here’s a link the claims over 400 billion sent back by immigrants AROUND THE WORLD…in 2016. This includes immigrants in other countries.

DOES THE TRUTH SCARE YOU ???

http://labs.time.com/story/where-immigrants-send-the-most-money-home/

“Mexico currently receives nearly $24.4 billion in remittances each year from immigrants in the U.S., accounting for about 2 percent of the Mexican GDP, according to the World Bank. Across the globe, immigrants sent $583 billion back to their home countries in 2014, with $440 billion of that going to developing countries. Remittances usually form just a small fraction of a country’s national GDP, but they still accounted for almost four times the $135 billion in global foreign aid that was disbursed last year. In the following map, you can click on any country to see where it immigrants living there send money home.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/13/americans-trillion-dollars-drugs_n_4943601.html

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million, ( WE NOW HAVE OVER 24 MILLION ILLEGALS , SO DO THE MATH !!!) illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
Don’t be shocked be PISSED !!!

No the implication was that it’s illegals here doing that much. I don’t care how much immigrants to France send somewhere else.

Every argument the left uses against curtailing illegals is a lie that they repeat incessantly. Maybe what you said was true, but it was misleading and and I don’t like propaganda. This topic is already saturated with it.

OK, so silly question…

If they have to take the driver’s test in a language other than English, how do they read the road signs etc. while driving? :thinking:

That’s easy, they make road signs that are bilingual…along with every other thing in this country now.

Joking aside I’ve always wondered the same thing, isn’t it a hazard to have people driving on the roads that can’t understand the rules of the roads? That’s the impression I’ve always been under

I was just curious because the signs aren’t bilingual here in my neck of the woods. You could end up in a world of hurt (or lost as hell) if you couldn’t read the signs. :joy:

You 583 billion number is for all immigrants in all countries…sending money back home. The money leaving the US in remittances is quite less.

From your link:

How about the fact that many, if not most, of the illegals don’t have driver’s licenses or insurance and they aren’t sent home if caught or in an accident? Just the impact on insurance rates has to be huge.

It makes my blood boil to see apologists for illegals claim that DUI isn’t even enough of a violation to be sent home.