Simple Poll: Do you believe Russia hacked into the DNC?

Nope. Seth Rich happened.

Never forget Seth rich

The DNC were quick to run to the FBI in this case yet during the election when they claimed Russia hacked their server they didn’t let the FBI look at their server let alone notify them.

Do you believe that Russia hacked the DNC?

If anyone took the time to read Podesta’s emails from wikileaks, the Russia narrative was going to be used no matter who the candidate, which they (DNC) likely thought was going to be Jeb Bush. I read it with my own eyes and I’m sure others did too.

With a password like 1,2,3,4 how is even possible !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, Trump does…

“The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked,” Trump said in a CBS News interview with Jeff Glor, aired Sunday on “Face the Nation.” “I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.”

Poor Monte is stuck in a bubble haha

Hillary’s camp came up with the brilliant idea of the Pied Piper candidate as if elevating the most vile person would help her overcome how disliked she was. See NO ONE in her camp or the DNC ever denied the validity of the Wikileaks…they just blamed Russia.

EVERYBODY blamed Russia, including the presidents own DNI. And of course Trump has mocked the DNC for allowing Russia to hack their system, shrug.

I didn’t realize Podesta’s password was the fault of Russia. Interesting.

And how would they know that if they never forensically evaluated the servers :thinking:

The FBI knew it before the DNC knew it. And Trump has mocked the DNC for allowing the Russians to attack them…

If I believed Russia hacked the DNC, I would have done so because I believed the American “intelligence community”, the DNC, and the mainstream media. That in itself is a hard pill to swallow.

How convenient that the Russia narrative planned in advance by Podesta, over email, was run with by the Obama administration leading up to the 2016 election. Also very convenient that the FBI allegedly warned the DNC of this but the DNC never turned over access to their servers. Very convincing argument Monte.

Okay I don’t care what your position is, this is just funny lol

I don’t believe it. If any of this were true there would be definitive proof. Two years later there is still nothing. This type of outrage and election tampering only seems to happen when a Republican wins the presidency - look at Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr, and now Trump.

But when Democrats win it is always a clean election. Never any issues at all. Hopefully now that changes since Republicans can legally contest the results…having been barred from doing so for close to 40 years.