So... About Collusion. What Did John Kerry Know And When Did He Know It?

After sixteen months of investigations and over a year-and-a-half of the FBI and Obama administration spying on Donald Trump, his family, his business, his campaign, his transition team and his administration — Special Counsel Robert Mueller dropped an absolute nothing-burger today in announcing charges against Russian operatives who sullied the US election process.

You’d probably have to as Kerry’s handlers. The guy seemed doped up and semi-conscious most of the time. He was just a place holder for elites. This all points back to Obama, who was and is responsible for this entire mess. The buck stops at the office.

So if operatives aren’t in the U.S. what chance does Mueller have of extraditing them to the U.S. for prosecution if they can be prosecuted ?
There’s still no evidence at all that the Trump campaign collaborated with Russia .

Hey all you Anti-Trump Leftist Liberal Loons , Who approved the visas and I don’t mean credit cards for these Russians and who was the President at this time???

I thought Trump was the one who colluded with Russians?

The same names keep popping up who help the Russians & none of them are spelled TRUMP.

Mueller, Clinton. Lynch. Yates, Kerry.

So the Chin , Kerry approves Russian visa’s and hands over $150,000,000,000 to terrorists and some how is not investigated ?

And Mueller is still not finished. More indictments to follow. Wait and see.

I have a better chance of being struck by lightning than I have seeing Russia Trump collusion evidence.

Perhaps all part of the Deep State. Trump has one uphill battle daily. He needs loyal people around him and now.

With people like McMaster and Kushner at his side…he should start bringing in outsiders and get rid of that snake Kushner.

Mueller and Kerry have been this out since highschool image

Kushner is the number one person that has Trumps back. Blood is thicker than water.

Why do you think Trump is moving the embassy to Jerusalem?

And he’s in the wringer too. Btw, Kushner and Trump are NOT related by blood.

Duh, really sherlock?

Well you were the one that stated it, so for clarity.

never had a wife huh…?

A Democrat and a Republican.

Poor little TIC. The GOP was so supportive of Obama. :wink:
A president must have thick skin or stay on the golden pot.

When the ‘GOP’ act more like democrats that Conservative republicans it is a legitimate gripe. They certainly aren’t supporting the platform or the president that was called for in the last election…

Mueller has made no such declaration…yet.