So Name The Sex Of A Baby In A Sonagram Is Now Harmful


#1

The medical establishment is losing its bearings. Caught in the twilight zone of transgender alt-reality, where hurt feelings matter more than hard science, America’s pediatricians see a new threat on the horizon.

In the November 2017 issue of Pediatrics, Dr. Leena Nahata, a pediatric endocrinologist at the highly ranked Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, sounds the alarm about the “gender reveal” phenomenon. She warns that a sonogram posted to Facebook, or a party to announce the unborn child’s sex, is a hazard to “pediatric health.” So is the traditional delivery room cry of “It’s a girl!” or “It’s a boy!” Why? Because “there are scenarios in which a sex assignment may later be questioned or reversed, leading to a significant amount of distress.”

http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/01/pediatrician-revealing-babys-sex-might-traumatize-trans/


#2

I read her credentials and browsed through her publications. I don’t understand how someone so educated within the medical field gets brainwashed into this line of thinking.


#3

Perhaps instead of circumcision at birth we should just go ahead and perform a sex change operation and get it over with.


#4

You answered your own question.


#5

I was reading a SYFY recently and part of the discussion was around how some scientist managed to get things so wrong and out of the mouth of babes, one of the young protagonists said: “Well it seems pretty logical to me, that their is one scientist on the planet that is THE dumbest scientist in the world”


#6

Perhaps they should scream in horror “It’s alive!”


#7

“lets not offend the 0.5% of the population by offending the other 99.5%” - the leftist trans-ally agenda