Squatters taking over countless Philadelphia homes

Police say our exclusive investigation into squatters stealing Philadelphia homes gave them the evidence they needed to seek arrest warrants for Tanisha Diaz and her alleged accomplice, Kadijah Catley.

The homeowner, Matthew Waychoff, said Diaz and the other squatters refused to leave his house unless he paid them cash.

“I’m not going to negotiate with a terrorist,” said Waychoff.

Police said after seeing our interview with Diaz, and the Facebook video we showed of her taking an expensive vacation to Miami, they had enough evidence to put Diaz behind bars.

“She just flat out didn’t care, and was bold, just bold,” said Rosenbaum. “I immediately contacted the District Attorney’s office, and was able to work with them and Detective Sullivan to get the arrest warrant together.”

Diaz and Catley were wanted for extortion, burglary, and criminal trespass.

It’s insane that it’s difficult to kick people who illegally broke into a house out of it. The minute the cops were called they should have been able to see the fake lease bullshit.

“I feel bad for what happened, I feel a lot bad, I felt bad when it happened. Can I take it back? No. Do I feel bad for the man? Yea, I do. I feel bad for Kadijah, Kadijah Catley had nothing to do with it,” she said.

“Me me me, its all about me and my needs”, in short.

If you gave the slightest shit, you wouldn’t have done what you did, you stupid fuck.

These are not “poor oppressed people of color” any more than a credit card thief is an ‘individual agent of wealth redistribution’. These are crooks, and should be dealt with accordingly.