Suicide bomber strikes New York City during morning rush hour

171211-bomb-suspect-id-embed

No thread on this yet???

An ISIS-inspired would-be suicide bomber set off a homemade explosive device at the Port Authority Bus Terminal subway station Monday morning, seriously wounding himself and injuring three others, law enforcement sources said.

The man — a 27-year-old Brooklyn man identified by high ranking police sources as Akayed Ullah — had wires attached to him and a 5-inch metal pipe bomb and battery pack strapped to his midsection as he walked through the Manhattan transit hub.

The man partially detonated the device, which he was carrying under the right side of his jacket, prematurely inside the passageway to the A, C and E trains at Eighth Avenue and West 42nd Street around 7:40 a.m., sources said.

Police quickly took the man into custody.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that the man was inspired by ISIS and possibly born in Bangladesh.

Bratton, who said the man had been living in the US for seven years, “was supposedly setting the device off in the name of ISIS.”

“So, definitely a terrorist attack, definitely intended,” Bratton said.

The man, who suffered the most serious injuries, was taken to Bellevue Hospital.

Three others suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said. One person was taken to St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital, another to Mount Sinai and another person was treated at the scene, officials said.

Investigators briefly spoke to the alleged bomber, who told them he made the explosive device at the electrical company where he works.

Emergency personnel flooded the scene following the incident.

Mayor Bill de Blasio has been briefed on the incident.

The incident sent commuters into a frenzy.

A 911 caller, who would only identify herself as Carmen, told The Post: “I didn’t see anything, I just heard an explosion and I ran out like everyone did to look for the nearest exit.”

“I had like a panic attack, I couldn’t breathe. My stomach started hurting,” the witness said. “I’m doing better — I’m just trying to catch a train to go back home to College Point.”

Designer Chelsea LaSalle tweeted: “holy f–k. just was stuck in a running stampede at port authority bus terminal due to bomb scare. cops EVERYWHERE.”

LaSalle followed up her tweet with another that read: “not a scare. actual explosion moments before i was about to get on the subway.”

Commuter Keith Woodfin tweeted: “I was exiting the Port Authority and the National Guard was running towards something shouting ‘Go, Go, Go.’”

An anti-terrorism cop at the scene said the suspect “could have killed a lot of people.”

The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force also is investigating the incident.

All MTA trains were bypassing Port Authority-42nd Street as police investigated the incident.

All New Jersey Transit buses were not stopping at Port Authority. NY Waterway was also running extra ferries.

Muslim immigration to America is plummeting

The TIC was warned. Obnoxious ass that he is.

What are you even talking about? Some jerkoff tries to kill a bunch of your fellow Americans and you try to blame the President? What is wrong with you? Want to know what the problem is…people who think it’s a good idea to import a religion and culture that unapologetically wants to kill Americans and anyone who doesn’t follow that religion. That’s the problem. How much more proof do people like you need. I’m tired of my city getting attacked. I was born and raised there and even started my first business in that city before relocating to Florida. Maybe this doesn’t impact you, but when your neighborhood starts getting attacked maybe you will have a different take.

The Port Authority ISIS-inspired ISLAMIC TERRORIST’s name is Akayed Ullah, 27, lived in Brooklyn, and came to the United States under, you guessed it, the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

Read the article and then address me.

It is time to add Bangladesh to the Travel Ban!

And the 9/11 attackers came to the US under the Clinton and Bush administrations, what’s your point?

Get outta here with that bullshit. Our foreign policy decisions are not dictated by foreigners. No matter how much they dislike those decisions. The minute we allow people who hate us to guide our foreign policy, we no longer have a country. Also, how is their anger about the embassy move any different than their anger about us or Israel simply existing. Don’t come at me with a bunch of bullshit.

Islam needs to be banned, it’s followers deported, mosques torn down! Islam is not a religion, it’s an ideology of totalitarianism and subjugation! 1400 years of conquest and genocide. Period!

You think that the multinationals and their big Washington lobbyists give a shit about your nationalism. Besides the obvious (the Zionist Jews) the Christian Right in America is about the only happy group, we’ll… and the BOD’s ofcourse, with this decision. It serves no peaceful end.

They all go or they all stay. Suppose a bunch of people sick of the imperialism from Christian countries over the past few centuries decided they wanted to ban Christianity? See, that doesn’t work. You want your religious freedom to practice your silly doctrines and “worship” your fairy tale god, there’s plenty of others in the world that will be insisting their rights to do the same. And just like you, they’re willing to fight and die for the nonsense.

Start a petition - when the petition is reported, at least we’ll have the fun of watching them run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

I’ll sign it if you do. All we need is for 3% of Trump supporters to sign it

That’s rich coming from you, illiterate bernie bot.

This country is founded upon the religous base of chirstianity. How about you moving elsewhere if you dont like it here?

implying “john” isnt some shillbot in india shit posting on a tablet

“In God we Trust”. Pick up a dollar bill and read it sometimes, illiterate bernie bot, if you can afford it.

What other religious freedoms would you support banning??

They already do that in Muslim lands. Yet Muslims in their own countries won’t complain about their rights being violated or the rights of others being violated. They come here to do that.

Only when the radical elements are in control which we can thank USFP for.

df4d8458c1cc43f04c0745c6c8a4f1a4041dfe3e89c05e8724ab1b3e05d84759

Oy vey, all because of his jerusalem decision. Drumpf better be sending goy forces into the middle east now and defeat all these terrorists who are endangering Isra- I mean America! A totally organic, narrative free and not questionably timed terrorist attack at all!

I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s worth noting, this man is merely following what his Satanic death cult commands of him, which is to murder all of us. That is not just on him, but on every open borders supporter in this country who would have us replaced by this madness.

This terrorist entered the country via chain migration. Now it’s time for chain deportation…everyone in the chain in this terrorists migration group should be deported back to his country with no legal way of returning.

Deported or not, dude has his penis blown off along with the pipe bomb. He has effectively removed himself from the gene pool, which is a good tthing.

It’s a good thing, but the people he was trying to kill are now paying his medical bills.