Supreme Court Pick Brett Kavanaugh

Knowing that Kavanaugh believes presidents to be above the law and should not be subjected to law suits, investigations or indictments, it figures that only Trumpers were unable to predict that Kavanaugh would be his pick. He doesn’t give a damn about issues.

You got it.

Boy scouts, one and all. Always be prepared.

A complete mis-characterization of what he said in that law review article.

It figures you refuse to support your statement.

But then again you should have really looked it up.

In 2009, Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh once argued that President Bill Clinton could be impeached for lying to his staff and misleading the public, a broad definition of obstruction of justice.

Shame your lazy and cannot look up what you read somewhere.

I don’t know that it is quite that simple. Trump did construction of large buildings in NYC and elsewhere. That is a fairly litigious environment. Couple that with the #resist movements eagerness to do absolutely anything to bring down Trump, and you get lawsuits. The POTUS has to be able to do his job (you can argue how well he does it) - if every jackweed and ho bag can file a suit against the guy/side he/she/it doesn’t like - the President would be effectively paralyzed by litigation.

It is a practical matter; imagine if Obama had to answer any yahoo who filed a suit against him for offenses of one’s imagination…

Really now. He believes that a president cannot be bothered with law suits or investigations. That’s above the law…

In 2009 this is what he said:

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh once argued that President Bill Clinton could be impeached for lying to his staff and misleading the public, a broad definition of obstruction of justice.

Seems your on a streak of being wrong.

Imagine Doc opposing an investigation into corruption of Clinton or Obama. Lmao :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

U.S. Circuit Judge Brett Kavanaugh, a former clerk for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy who is viewed as one of the leading contenders to replace him, has argued that presidents should not be distracted by civil lawsuits, criminal investigations or even questions from a prosecutor or defense attorney while in office.

The SCOTUS didn’t have to- the DOJ and FBI were already doing it for them.

Not talking about scotus but you…

So one potato vaticuck over niger-adopting vaticuck broad

Was expecting Trump to name someone outside of the list. Bummer. I was banking on Don Willett.

FOX got run off the Supreme Court steps in the run up to the announcement and their coverage of it…

The instant protest, I wonder who is bankrolling this

According to Whois the domain ‘stopkavanaugh. com’ was registered last month… They were appearently caught out by the potential pick of Amy Coney Barrett… her ‘stopamyconeybarrett. com’ wasn’t registered until the 5th of this month… but I bet they got signs printed just in case they had to stage a different outrage. Thomas Hardman’s was likewise registered on the 5th…

But interestingly…‘stopraymondkethledge. com’ is still available… :joy:

Liberals are screeching about children separated from their illegal parents at the border yet they’re murdering infant newborn Americans.

Technically abortion is separating a child from its mother…permanently.

President Bush released a brief statement last night.

I don’t care whether a nominee is conservative or liberal. I care that the nominee supports and protects the Constitution…something that few liberals do.

There is a memo that suggests that Brett Kavanaugh’s views on immigration may coincide with the Trump administration. Conservative lawyers, broke down Kavanaugh’s jurisprudence by saying “The evidence demonstrates quite strongly that on the question of immigration, Judge Brett Kavanaugh is the candidate who will best reflect the proper understanding of the law as well as the priorities of the Trump Administration.”