Tent Cities for "Asylum" Seekers

Immigrants who reach the border could be kept for YEARS in tents waiting for their asylum cases to be heard.

Previously, all you had to do was show up at the border looking for work and government hand outs and lie, saying you were seeking asylum from violent persecution at home due to your religion or ethnicity. The government was then forced by law to let you in while your application was being reviewed, which could take upwards of two years. In the mean time, you disappear into the vast inner reaches of the country never to be heard from again, until your anchor babies drop.

I figured this his is what he’s up too.

Similar to what Carter did back during Mariel boatlift in mid 1980.

Thanks for update.

Who feeds them and gives health care? You know they are all gonna say something hurts lol

I hope they get stuck in some kind of permanent detention limbo and never get out. They could have spent all of that wasted time improving their own country.

You know cnn is going to have a camera on every baby crying! My baby hungry! Lol

Unlike Cuba where thy had legitimate complaint of political oppression…I believe most of em will be returned home.

I’m sympathetic to the immigrant cause because I am one. I came here from Yugoslavia with my Mom a few months before the Wall fell when I was 9. It took my Dad another 3 years to get here. I’ve got no patience for these people. They are scammers.

I hope he has Sheriff Joe in charge of the tent cities. I hope the illegals like bologna sandwiches!!!
:stuck_out_tongue::+1:t3:

Who’s paying for the Bologna sandwiches !? I’m done! Bull shit

This will be “kids in cages” dialed to 11. The media will have a field day. And they’ll already be in the country.

I hope it’s 110 degrees and they all have diarrhea

When your climbing up a ladder and you feel something splatter

The same people that are paying the National Guard and Regular Army personnel!!!
:us:

During Congressional debate of the Citizenship Clause it was made clear that the drafters did not intend automatic birthright citizenship for all persons born in the U.S. Senator Jacob Howard, a drafter of the 14th Amendment, in floor debate said of the Clause:

This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign strong textministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will includeevery other class of persons.[1]

Senator Howard also made clear that simply being born in the U.S. was not enough to be a citizen when he opposed an amendment to specifically exclude Native Americans from the Citizenship Clause. He said, “Indians born within the limits of the United States and who maintain their tribal relations, are not, in the sense of this amendment, born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.”image

Id say soon the killing will begin the mex will be driven out the muzlims etc. We are a nation to be saved the blood will flow sometime after the election is my guess.

Apparently Trump is preparing to send even more troops to the border.

President Trump said Wednesday he is prepared to deploy as many as 15,000 troops to the U.S.-Mexico border in anticipation of a caravan of Central American migrants, sharply increasing the number the administration had signaled earlier in the week.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mattis-defends-troop-deployment-to-mexican-border-1541015382

i like what he said about merit-less claims for asylum

80% of claims do not rise to the level of asylum

of course it didn’t take a genius to figure that out… but again, the bottom line is a simple as this

WE DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!

problem solved

keep them the hell out of here

We have enough needy Americans already…

@ least those Mexicans and OTMs have

great weather this time of the year… I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them

(OK, not entirely true. I do sympathize about them wanting a better life… but hey, you could argue that the ISIS folks want a better life… Who doesn’t want a better life? Even rich people want that… )

And how are claims verified or do we always believe the people???

the libs believe whatever suits their fancy at any given moment

but mostly they just want Dem voters (illegal or otherwise), couldn’t care less if some Americans get robbed, raped or killed

probably hope the deplorables will be :open_mouth:

SURE, THEY WILL HAVE A BED ROOF FOOD MEDICAL CARE WHILE AMERICANS SLEEP ON THE STREETS. wE HAVE TO CLEAN HOUSE THIS IS 1941 ALL OVER AGAIN

America First!

the Dems couldn’t care less about Americans. One reason is that most of us are NOT extreme libs…

just deplorable Wal-Mart shopping Bible clingling maroons