The lazy and incompetent in Puerto Rico leave millions of bottles of water on the ground

You can’t quote me saying that fat plumber. And you know that the US incited a war with Spain to kick them out of the Western Hemisphere and to lift the Philippines and Guam from them to advance the interests of becoming a global power with necessary WPAC naval ports.

But I’ve never disputed that the Puerto Rican bureaucrats are corrupt…

If there was no access to this airstrip readily available on the devasted ground then it was FEMA’s fault for unloading the water in an inaccessible spot.

:rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Federal figures show that nearly 1.3 million people in Puerto Rico—almost
40 percent of its population—are on food stamps, The Hill reports. They receive 20 percent of their benefit in cash . They pay zero personal Federal tax . There are more on welfare in Puerto Rico than
Detroit, Mich., Baltimore, Md., and St. Louis, Mo.

Looks like you did make that claim !! :roll_eyes:

That’s a problem too, but FEMA is federal.

Remember the mayor of San Juan holding the press conference saying the Trump .gov wasn’t doing anything to help, in a warehouse full of relief supplies?

The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s plans for a crisis in Puerto Rico were based on a focused disaster like a tsunami, not a major hurricane devastating the whole island. The agency vastly underestimated how much food and fresh water it would need, and how hard it would be to get additional supplies to the island.

And when the killer storm did come, FEMA’s warehouse in Puerto Rico was nearly empty, its contents rushed to aid the United States Virgin Islands, which were hammered by another storm two weeks before. There was not a single tarpaulin or cot left in stock.

Those and other shortcomings are detailed in a FEMA report assessing the agency’s response to the 2017 storm season, when three major hurricanes slammed the United States in quick succession, leaving FEMA struggling to deliver food and water quickly to storm victims in Puerto Rico.

Blame the victim much?

Ummmm look at PR neighborhoods. Nasty… almost all entitlement. Welfare. Free housing

loaded words insults name caling emotional appeals and open racism why is any of this tolerated here? hate speech

The civil war has never ended for some people, shrug.

All cries of racial injustice come from towns run by Democrats… I’m just pointing out actual real life experiences. My sisters are Puerto Rican… I am bi cultured and am here to educated. So sit down pay attention

But you are most willing to throw the entirety of every mistake, misapplication of resource and porky told by the leftist mayor of San Juan at his feet even though it is her who posed in front of pallets of food and material two days after the hurricane screaming that she is getting no help…

Is that why supplies were found undistributed rather than empty containers with nothing left to distribute? Or worse yet, just tossed in the trash wholesale…

But I know, That noisy little leftist clown in charge of San Juan got your attention and said exactly what you like to hear with respect to your views about the United States and of course … Trump.

Too stupid to turn around and begin to distribute those supplies she rather whine , whine ,whine ! :roll_eyes:

Funny how the truth closely resembles images of racism to libs . :roll_eyes:

And the 2016 election either !!! :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A warehouse full of supplies does no good if FEMA isn’t distributing them around the island…

Says the guy who daily trashed what America is today. :roll_eyes:

Trump is a blithering idiot, wholly unprepared for the job he has taken on.

Watchdog Slams FEMA for Puerto Rico Hurricane Response

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-09-04/fema-slammed-by-u-s-auditors-for-response-to-puerto-rico-storm