The morphing of the lefts terms

Illegal aliens: immigrant“aliens” is often misunderstood and should be replaced with “noncitizens,” and that the phrase “illegal aliens” has become pejorative

Another name: illegal immigrant
It’s no longer acceptable as the left and media say: The term is uncivil, or even defamatory.

And congress gets in the act:
The bill would remove the term “illegal alien” and replace it with "undocumented foreign national” and keep executive branch agencies from using “alien” or “illegal alien” in signage and literature.

Our previous presidents preference:

Another popular name:
Undocumented worker. The problem is how is it descriptive of the non worker illegal?

A name that didn’t catch on:
Day Crosser. Guess some stayed longer than the day.

Dreamers. Not a great descriptor as not all were kiddies.

We struggle today as our society is bludgeoned by our social justice warriors in their attempt to change the name and meaning of people entering the country with out permission. (Not Illegally, LOL)

Some of the backlash:
Owner of Mexican restaurant called ‘Illegal Pete’s’ faces angry demands that he re-name his business because it’s ‘offensive to immigrants’

And the search continues to rename the rename so we can all feel better.

We need to begin the process of renaming the following as the names are offensive:

Rapists shall now be referred to as unintended copulation initiators.
Murderers will be referenced as premature inhumation operatives.
Thieves are to be listed as property misallocation agents.

Thoughts? Any labels you would personally like to change?

This one’s pretty funny because it’s not like they aren’t citizens. They are citizens, just not US citizens. The left wouldn’t like that term either though. It’s too close to the truth.

Being politically correct is everything.

Foreign nationals and non-citizens both work for me, or illegal entrants and illegal residents.

Sure they aren’t just Americans in waiting???

If they are waiting outside of the US

I believe the now recently retired prez referred to illegals as American in waiting.

I’m an American in Waiting for Legal action to be taken against Violent Criminal Illegals
Called swift Justice.

Waiting for the legal system to deal with all illegals would an amazing event.

You Got It !!!–