The only new gun control America needs!

All this hyperbole when the fact’s are that crime in America is in decline .
Out side of America’s city’s shooting are in decline !
The left will use white children killed in schools with easy access in gun free zones but turn a blind eye to hundreds of America’s children killed in the streets of Chicago .
Hyperbole hypocrisy the foundation for the removal of fire arm"s from America’s fire arms owning citizens !image

I would like for the people who right articles like this to tell me just how many firearms are owned by blacks… thanks to people who believe in the 2nd amendment and organizations who represent them… we do not know and better than that, we do no know who owns them or how many…

I guess we need to breakdown gun ownership by ethnic groups.

But that would be racist.

Just ask the left, they will tell you.

The6 Leftists started the PC and Exactness culture so why not play by their rules and itemize everything starting with gun registration then Entitlements .
Let them question government stats being Racist.

Because part of the fundamental reason for the 2nd amendment becomes rather compromised when the government know exactly which tree to look behind and exactly what they will find… Because the second amendment is about far more than home protection or plunking cans… besides, it is a right and rights don’t come with state strings like buying insurance or registering.

:grin: a certain segment of society refused to allow for clean and verifiable voter rolls… that is even racist…

You push out political barbs… you articulate no alternative or address the possible points where the right may have a point. Just because you dislike the current president and call him a name my show your dislike for him but it shows nothing of what you do like… ‘vote independent, try something different’ is a pretty shallow attempt at ‘pushing out your political opinion regularly’… this of course has been pointed out to you regularly and the ‘incivility’ is what you get in return for not attempting to meet anyone half way… Everyone here seems to be pretty civil with each other… the only problem child in the room seems to be the one with the problem… I would advise that you seek counseling for this personally trait… it does you no favors and if you won’t attempt to get along… well… to heck with you… :v:

Except the most recent gun restriction law was just brought to you by the red state of Florida controlled by republicans.

Pushed by the hyperbole hypocrisy from the progressives M.S.M . The left was almost gleeful in reaction to the last school shooting shamelessly using the traumatized children to push their gun grabbing agenda . I want every America to ask WHY after thirty years of school being targeted by deranged people the government agency’s responsible for the safety of our children has not even locked the doors leaving schools largely unguarded in gun free zones almost welcoming attacks . Offering our children up as a sacrifice to push their anti gun agenda ! With a goal of confiscation and repealing the second amendment !

Besides being shameless and sick to suggest, it’s pointing straight at the fat ass TIC who invited the same victims to the White House. :roll_eyes:

WHY after thirty years of school being targeted by deranged people the government agency’s responsible for the safety of our children has not even locked the doors leaving schools largely unguarded in gun free zones almost welcoming attacks . Well butter cup tell what you think would be an acceptably excuse for this malfeasance ?:point_right::weary:

So you’re an advocate for a national gun registry???

I’m not in favor of national gun registration, we should itemize (estimate) the number of gun owners by race and then go on to all Entitlements. The Leftists want to be PC and specific, so let us be specific on gun ownership and.those collecting.taxpayers funded Entitlements.

Come now, either you want to know who has a gun and what it is, or you don’t.

Actually it points to the fat ass do nothings in the democon party like their fat ass progressive liberal supporters content to sit back and blame everything on republicans.

Yes, Oregon has done something similar to that with criticism from most on the right. Unless he’s flip flopped on that too, the TIC supports something like that, hell, he even allowed that their would be circumstances in which cops would ignore the constitution and confiscate guns letting the courts deal with it later. The amount of confusion on the right over who it is that wants to take people’s guns is amazing.

WHY after thirty years of school being targeted by deranged people the government agency’s responsible for the safety of our children has not even locked the doors leaving schools largely unguarded in gun free zones almost welcoming attacks . Well butter cup tell what you think would be an acceptably excuse for this malfeasance ? :point_right::weary:

Yes, there’s been attempts at that, but some republicans think even if you’re on the no fly list, you still should be sold a gun.

In one of his calls to action for Congress after the shooting in San Bernardino, California, President Barack Obama urged lawmakers to pass legislation preventing suspected terrorists on the no-fly list from buying guns. So far, Republicans have voted down this proposal.

Some people feel it is far to easy and arbitrary to end up on the no fly list and getting yourself off is, to say the least, a difficult process.

Even HuffPo jumped on the ease at which you can end up on the list with absolutely no due process.

Air Marshalls say that they have quotas for reporting behavior on air craft. Do you know how many photos I have taken on planes in my many years of travel… people I have met, stewardess and even pilots while being in a cockpit as a guest… I even use to carry a #410 folding buck on my belt for a long time… I know times have changed but the idiocy of government has not.

Just remember that it’s the president that supports gun confiscation without due process.