The Rabbit Hole

This is big. The new attorney general Trump appoints after the mid terms is going to have enough “material” to keep him busy for the next 6 years Trump is in office.

If you have a spare hour and like spy stories, they don’t come much better than this. And this is how we beat the Germans!

Jen did email me that she was finished with social media. Fortunately, Al took care of the problem. And it was a problem. You can attack me any time, any way – but my family and particularly the women in my life are off limits. Had ross lived in the states, his last comment would have earned him a very unpleasant visit. For that reason, I’m questioning if I want to stay around social media. I have met a few people that I have formed rewarding friendships with but the jbag-colybag character and mad character two of the most hypocritical scumbags I have run across.

It helps here when offensive posts are flagged by all who consider them offensive, whether they are attacked personally or just read the offensive post. I have done several that way…though I had no dog in the fight.

Admin here doesn’t ban people…they’re just suspended for up to a thousand years. :rofl:

Since there are only two moderators here, they cannot read every post. They depend on the community to report them by flagging same.

One shouldn’t hesitate to flag assholes…and click on the reason for the flag.

The wisdom of Admin shall prevail.

Point well noted! And again, I did apologise!

Yes he did, and if you go back to my statement I think I clarified what I meant! I am not sure why you keep insisting that my post was about nostalgia, it wasn’t! Never mind! I need sleep!

Yes it is big, and not only that it’s the most brazen act by Obama’s minions to date! If people don’t go to jail over this then we will no longer have country! This is really really serious stuff! I still can not get over this and believe this actually happened! If this happened in another country, these people would be lined up in the streets and shot!

MAGAnomic September Jobs Report: 134,000 Added, and a Massive Upward Revision +87,000 Equals 3.7% Unemployment Rate

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) release the first estimated September jobs report earlier today [Details Here] reflecting 134,000 new jobs added last month. However, that’s not the story – The BLS revised August upward +69,000, and July +18,000.

The cumulative jobs gained 134k + 87k equals 221,000 new jobs . Lowering the unemployment rate to 3.7% the lowest unemployment statistic since 1969.

I understand entirely Jim and I sometimes feel the same. I am very grateful for your support and also for what Alex did. Intention and action speak louder than words! Words are cheap and cheaper still when spoken intoxicated.

Europe early! Have a great day! :grin:

You just can’t make this kind of stuff up. I was and still am amazed at the prices and the services rendered for it… One would have thought that the leader of the industrial revolution would have a train system that didn’t follow sheep trails and didn’t buckle when the weather gets above freezing… or for that matter, roads that didn’t melt in temperatures that most of the rest of the world would call a nice warm summers day…

My thoughts on Moslems and diversity exactly

I like daylight. I’m not a vampire. :slight_smile:

Today polls indicate that a majority of people do not believe the official 9/11 propaganda any more than they believe the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the alleged Gulf of Tonkin attack, or the report from Admiral McCain (father of John) erasing Israel’s responsibility for the destruction of the USS Liberty and its crew during LBJ’s administration, or that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, or Iran had nukes, or the many lies about about Syria, Libya’s Gaddafi, or Somalia, or Yemen, or the “Russian invasion of Georgia,” the “Russian invasion of Ukraine.” But at each time the idiot population, no matter how many times they had learned that the governments lied to them initially believed the next lie, thereby permitting the lie to become fact.

Thus, the idiot Western populations created their own world of controlled explanations.

Like myself, Ron Unz has noticed that the 9/11 Truth movement has succeeded in totally discrediting the official 9/11 story. But the unanswered question remains: Who did it?

Unz says it was Israel, not Bush & Cheney.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/10/05/everything-is-a-hoax/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=everything_is_a_hoax&utm_term=2018-10-05

Where? I don’t see any apology for playing that little love song for your bum chum Rossy. You make me sick.

“Ahh, thought so! Anyway maybe my use of the word “dedicated” seemed to come off as a term of endearment for Ross, and that certainly was not my intention, but more about sadness and disappointment about someone losing their mind, going mad in a crash and burn fashion that ultimately led to everyone despising him. I was more or less trying to use the song as an anology for articulating that emotion, much like Pink Floyd did when reflecting on Barret’s demise! Sorry to everyone here if that was misconstrued!”

YOu just love antagonizing me don’t you!

“If.” A conditional apology is not an apology.

I seek the truth and you can’t sidetrack me. Nothing will work!

You seem to have more concern for that screwed up loser than those that he hurt.

Ok sure Jen! Whatever you say!

Ciao…