The Rabbit Hole

Then what’s left to consider?

Thanks Tom, much appreciated

GDPR is a nightmare. No one knows what is allowed or not. And the technical solutions are absurdly complex.

So much of this shouldn’t have become law, and the tech should have been handled in browsers, instead of requiring every website operator to be omniscient.

Where the EU is involved, it has nothing to do with protection and everything to do with traceability. The EU needs to know who it’s critics are

It’s also a regulatory cash cow for the EU. With violations come hefty fines. It makes running a website incredibly risky unless you have piles of Euros to burn.

Welcome! I’m new here too! I joined last week. It’s awesome here and you will enjoy your time.

Best way to do what you’re talking about is to get into the threads. A lot of new members tend to hide on their new member thread. You said hello. We know who you are now so get to posting.

Thank you! All we seek is a level playing field.

They are offended by (or completely ignore) facts here also. However, here you can politely or not…tell them to go fuck themselves.

They’ll be here when they wake up. :wink:

And we have a few don’t ers that derail every OP ! :laughing:

Welcome to the party everyone. Glad to have you here.

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you

Welcome @Jen26 and others considered to be part of your ‘we’.

We already do the things you claim to do. You and your deputies are not extraordinary. That is not a putdown but a compliment. Y’all will fit right in.

I suggest you read a lot…especially the site guidelines. It’s extremely rare that posters are suspended for a thousand years, but it has happened.

Thank you. Just a reminder, we don’t only talk politics. We debate everything, even flat earth! :joy: You’d be surprised. Anyway, we have fun.

Wanna bet?

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! All three are available here…until you die.

…Welcome. …:vulcan_salute:

The Rabbit Hole… :smiley:
7000c9675b65172f44f80eacd75783bb15ad7139_1_690x460

Hey Alex I have been waiting for some of your priceless cartoon content. :+1:

DkAvmPSX4AIha7E