The Rabbit Hole

Awww, cute. :smile:

Looks like Gouda (26 weeks) and Münster are the real winners.

Yes a selection of cheeses, perhaps a blue, like Roquefort, Docelatte, or Stilton, a soft cheese like Camembert and a hard cheese, served with pickles and/ or grapes. Because it is savoury, by biscuits we mean without sugar. Parmesan is for grating on pasta.

Apparently there is a munster cheese made in the U.S. called muenster but don’t know if it has the same levels of vitamin?

Screenshot_4

Since it’s the day after Halloween

Screenshot_5

Screenshot_7

Screenshot_6

Serrapeptase in high doses has worked well for me. I’m up to about 1 million SU a day. K2 mostly draws out the calcium from arteries, and delivers it to where it really needs to be. Those being bones and teeth. If you supplement it, make sure it’s the K2 mk-7 chain, since it stays in the bloodstream much longer than the K2 mk-4 chain.
Aside from that, there’s the old Dr. Linus Pauling therapy, which is vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid at roughly 2.5 g per dose. Along with 2.5g of L-lysine, and .5g of L-proline. Minimum of 2 doses per day to see results. Just be careful when first starting that one. Ease into the doses. It gives you the runs so bad that I nicknamed them “the sprints” if you accidentally double your dose. Because you’ll be sprinting to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

He just keeps turning it around on them.
“WE’VE GOT YOU NOW DRUMPF! LET THEM IN!”
“Okay. They’re in, but no more anchor babies. They’re fired.”

Thanks, another one I have copied and pasted into my recipe book, I mean medical journal :grinning:.
I keep a collection in case I ever need to fix something without medical interference, I mean intervention :+1:

Police launch investigation into anti-Semitism in the Labour Party after dossier is leaked

Probably to avoid people asking what the ‘umlaut’ is for…

The sprints come from the vitamin-C
Anything over 1g has a very motivating effect.
You can achieve the same with a large dose of fresh orange juice.

There is 50mg of vitamin C per 100g of orange juice. We shall assume that as orange juice is mostly water, the density is that of water, therefore 100g is 100ml. To ingest 1g of vitamin C, you will need to drink 2 litres of orange juice. :open_mouth:

Approximately 70%–90% of vitamin C is absorbed at moderate intakes of 30–180mg a day. However, at doses above 1g a day, absorption falls to less than 50% and absorbed, unmetabolised ascorbic acid is excreted in the urine. That would put you at high risk of kidney stones. I wouldn’t recommend taking 1g or more of vitamin C at a time.

Ingesting a litre is easy. Grab it off the supermarket shelf when mooching for lunch and it disappears over the next hour or two.

Two litres would require commitment…

Just the thing to do before sitting on the M25.

Sodumb