The Rabbit Hole

1g isn’t bad at all. I never really noticed any problems with a half dosage which was roughly 1.25g when I first tried out the DLPT. It’s just the one time I mixed up the vitamin c dose with the lysine dose. It was supposed to be 1 tsp lysine, and 1/2 tsp vitamin c. I started with 1 tsp of vitamin c, which gave me about 4.5g. Yeah, THAT was noticeable to say the least.

That’s a ten

That’s a guitar player

rabtort

:+1:That got me started…

I’ze been a trawlin’

LIBS GONNA WAKE UP WEDNESDAY MORNING WONDERING WHAT THE HELL HIT THEM UP SIDE THE HEAD!! :rofl::sunglasses::rofl:

One of my favourite solos of all time. I find it so difficult to have a definitive fave when there has been so much great music but this is right up there.

And here is a big reason for the above!!

I think I love every track of Abraxas

Too noisy, too disturbing, too ugly, too many tatts! I want something nice and fluffy! Right!

I got a video of my younger one belting this out aged 4. :grin:

Did your little one make an ice castle while singing it? :european_castle:

It was actually a duet with my older one. They did all the actions and ended up hitting each other, but the attitude was brilliant.

Awe! He’s hand-syncing that! :wink:

Awesome guitarist! I see he uses the thumb over the top quite often. I do that too. It’s against the rules according to Hoyle…but it works for me!

It was for the lyrics :wink:CAN'T%20BE%20BEATEN

Upload the the mp3 without vid, love to hear it.

Yeah his left right coordination is great.
Same with Knopfler re thumb.

My son is guitarist too.

Wednesday is Divali

Great music is judged by the heart and the ear, not the eye. Keep on…

We don’t get to see it from this angle. In fact, we don’t hear anything. What’s going on?