The Rabbit Hole

A jobs program and in the end they have an asset.

We spent 880 billion on a stimulus program and have little to show for it.

With the corruption in India, the statue’s actual cost is probably less than a million, the rest is likely to be backhanders. What a great use of UK taxpayers hard earned money………NOT

One has to wonder who is the lunatic in this story. The country that gave another country a billion with a thriving economy or the country that wasted millions on a statue.

The UK is the lunatic for giving the money in the first place to a country that also has it’s very own space programme as well.

I’m just amazed at government in the US. UK etc who do stupid things with other peoples money.

Where is the fiscal responsibility in government? Has government across the world become so large they just hand put money and expect it to be used responsibly???

I think a reason we give so much away has something to do with all our offshore jurisdictions. We have to keep the corrupt despots happy so they re-invest the money back with us and more.

I like to see the Government explain how the building of a £330m statue benefits the UK

Why don’t you ask them? :roll_eyes:

I really like the Netherlander accent :joy::joy::joy: I like the way he calls the Mercedes driver an “arsehole.” :rofl::laughing:

@devauxt do you think Barkie sounds like this? :joy:

barkie is still driving a peddle cart :wink:

Screenshot_4

ZUCK
Screenshot_5

Screenshot_7

Screenshot_6

The one time Coronary Heart Disease would be an absolute blessing.

BIG DAY IN USA!!

I’M PREDICTING WE PICK UP 3 - 5 SENATE SEATS AND KEEP A COMFORTABLE MARGIN IN THE HOUSE.

This is great: https://theuselessweb.com/