The Rabbit Hole

Also encourages them to dye hair blue and in general become FUGLY.

Ah, but which came first, fat and fugly or the feminist libtard?

Fat and fugly came first, feminist and Libtard is just the collective name for fat and fugly

That is just the name of a movement started so that they wouldn’t feel alone and dejected.

Exactly right my friend. They couldn’t find an acronym for “fat as butter and fucking ugly as sin” and so feminism was born

@asaratis Looking at food, saw this and thought of you :yum:

…and that’s where Madison Avenue marketing division stepped in many years ago.
Ka-ching, ka-ching. Nice rhyme too.

5b91989bc2458

I’m very partial to this one “Berthaut’s epoisses cheese”

Thank you so much! You are a kind person. Now I can gain a few extra pounds.

Speaking of pounds, I notice the pricing is in pounds. I’m assuming they will accept one of my credit cards and I will pay in USD. I refuse to use PayPal.

Not sure their home delivery will stretch to your neck of the woods. Ah well, you can just drool… :laughing:

I am quite partial to St. Agur and Rochefort.

Always been the F&U brigade but the femlibs have taken ownership and tried to make it glamorous in their own twisted way. So rather than do something about the weight they hide behind the fem crap by saying such crap as we don’t need to look a certain way for men and as though being fat is a FU to men when the the reality is they are just messing their own health up, of course those that have little will power cling to that too as their excuse and hide behind that big and beautiful tag with pride. As for the blue hair I think that really is reserved for the absolute man hating branch, the true rug munchers.

These feminists hate women more than they hate men.

St Agur is a little pedestrian for me, Rochefort I like. but I like to have Berthaut’s epoisses as my regular dabble, with a glass of port or a nice Sumus from the Banfi estate

You could be right, I know they are extremely messed up people.

Strength 6 is off the mouldy socks scale.

How could you?? Fully of body and character, is the correct term

Epoisses

Epoisses|300x300

One of Napoleon’s favorites, Epoisses is definitely one of the smelliest cheeses you can find. Just so you get an idea of its repulsive odor, you should know that Epoisses has been banned from public transportation vehicles all over France. It is made from raw cow’s milk and its rind is washed with pomace brandy.

I discovered that you get a keen FX rate using PayPal when you buy in non-native currency.

I fail to understand how bad taste is now breaking the law.