The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies

I’m not Dan and that has nothing to do with common sense gun control, but certainly what is NOT a solution is states like Texas slashing women’s access to health care using bigoted unconstitutional laws.

The solutions are funding education and health care and counseling not cutting them.

Fund birth control don’t slash it.
Fund health care for women make it more accessible don’t limit it.
Fund education and counseling so women can talk to someone when they need to, dont eliminate it.

Those might help.

And this has nothing to do with the gun debate.

Oh[quote=“SteveSPHR, post:22, topic:682, full:true”]
I’m not Dan and that has nothing to do with common sense gun control, but certainly what is NOT a solution is states like Texas slashing women’s access to health care using bigoted unconstitutional laws.

The solutions are funding education and health care and counseling not cutting them.

Fund birth control don’t slash it.
Fund health care for women make it more accessible don’t limit it.
Fund education and counseling so women can talk to someone when they need to, dont eliminate it.

Those might help.

And this has nothing to do with the gun debate.
[/quote]

Oh? I thought you conceded that all lives matter?

I know… were here to help… baby steps … you should rest now.:ok_hand:

thanks for your concern Scott.

:smile:

All lives do matter.

And ia also said no one “supports” abortion but we know abortion is a complicated issue and at the end of the day a woman must under any circumstance have the right being of sound mind to control what happens to her body.

so in that regard the best way to approach this is by including the pieces mentioned above as part of a comprehensive effort so that we can improve our ratio of making abortion something done only when medically necessary by choice.

That is my position.

We have been funding abortion for decades. Want more of something? Support it with more funding.

No one argues about the woman’s right to control her body but by marginalizing the father with the government being the daddy, supplying the money, supplying the abortion mills, promoting the abortion culture we have produced generations of infanticide.

This is why we kill over a million babies each and every year.

A disgusting culture indeed. Rethink the situation steve.

Do you even know what gun that is? Or did you google big scary gunny guns?

I am done waiting on the police to show up to protect me. I live in a bad neighborhood and I can’t keep pretending that everyone is good and that nothing bad will happen. The apartment two doors down from me was burglarized last week and there have been some sketchy people hanging around. Going to take my safety class next week and then I will purchase one. I want to be responsible when owning one like a person responsible for their car or what ever else they operate. I will not allow myself to become a victim.

You just took the first step on the path to lifelong gun ownership. Congratulations. Once you come to the realization that police, with all due respect, are really just there to document a crime that ALREADY happened the faster you will learn to protect yourself and buy enough to be sure that you are prepared for any contingency. Send me a PM if you want some good tips or to contact some folks for private sales - you just pay via PayPal and they ship to a local FFL in your area. Best way to go, most shops will rip you off.

Where is this magical gun disappearing machine? Until you liberals invent one, making guns illegal will only transfer guns from law abiding citizens to criminals. It’s amazing how liberals seem completely unable to think critically.

A personal flame thrower is always good as a close quarters defensive weapon… and a bbq lighter…