The Whole Transgender BS Must End Now

It’s hard to heal someone when they make the choice to be ill. Also hard to heal them when people like you are encouraging them to be the mess that they are. Ever wonder why so many trannies attempt suicide? And you want this in the military? You clearly never served, paid taxes, or had a child.

I can understand that that would be, and that having read none of the studies on the subject, you would be surprised about that and what they do after that.

Oh dear, keep on, you’re really revealing your lack of knowledge and empathy for the situation. Perhaps you should find something else to bitch about.

You don’t have any knowledge, all you have is sjw academia opinions.

What they do after that? You mean when they have to dilate to forcefully teach their body that they no longer have their naturally created genitals?

Bitch on buddy, but America’s not going to be drawn backwards by the TIC and his associates, watch and see.

Drawn backwards? We’re being drawn back to the pre-obama destruction of this country. Watch and see little cuckmeister.

Thats very rich coming from the illiterate bernie bot. Good news for you, the new tax plan will get you a bigger tax return, so you can afford to shill from a laptop maybe instead of your tablet.

Want to end the trans LOL enlistments?

End all surgeries and treatments.

No more peeping boys showering with the Women.

And there it its… the standard line that progressives use to prevent discussion and rectification of ANYTHING that has gone wrong in the pass in the name of ‘progress’…

Another Trump associate that can only hold his tongue for a few posts. It’s ever obvious why the nasty name calling, jabbing and attacking TIC, has you guys on his side, shrug.

I know a guy here in the UK that is deeply disturbed by his nose… While it isn’t… grotesquely large… it is … shall we say, formidable. The NHS won’t fix it !! They will however offer him counseling so that he can learn to live with the reality of his existence rather than take valuable resources away from people who actually need them.

Just because science can alter a persons appearance … nothing… will change the binary results of a blood test and indeed, the only genetic link found to the preference for gay partners and by extension the desire to be another sex ‘appears’ (at the present state of research) an appearant formational deficiency in the brain shared by all gays in this particular research but not seen in hetero’s examined.

We can debate all day long if people who wish to be gay or people who wish to play dressup have a right to do that… and I will say that while I don’t believe that mainstream acceptance of the lifestyle is healthy, thus far their is no evidence that a persons desire to be the other sex or sleep with the same sex is anything more than a similar preference for comedy shows and dramas…

Shrug, progress to one is a laughable joke to many.

Shrug.

“YOU’RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY BIGOT!”

This is the typical go to.