Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy

This
folks-keep-talkin-about-another-civil-war-clashdaily-com-one-side-34503990

It’s typically the wingers talking about civil war on this board.

I’m pretty sure we can still joke on this board, can’t we? Oh, yes, we still can.

Well stop covert Jim Crow laws, attacking jews who just want to talk, and using the death of children to end the 2nd amendment… and move out

? i’m confused could you try to be a bit more um, i dont understand what you are trying to say

Oh, that was a joke. Ok by all means then…

I think…he means that when Trump suggested that there would be times that cops should ignore the law and constitution and confiscate guns, letting the courts sort it out latter…and when governor Abbot in Texas said he’d support confiscation…and when the Republican run Florida House and senate and governorship passed the most comprehensive gun control legislation seen in a decade…that there’s a danger that republicans will repeal the 2nd amendment.

Did JFK make this speech before he signed off on the bay of pigs operation to overthrow Castro or after the pay of pigs fiasco?