Thought-Crime Jordan Peterson Vs Cathy Newman & The Baader-Meinhof Gang

Check out Jacob Rees-Mogg.

OK … I missed him… He is an interesting guy… very unassuming but he is starting to look like a cult leader by default… :+1:t2:

In manner and delivery he reminds me of William F. Buckley Jr.

He’s quite the character- divides opinion even among conservatives but at least he argues from principle, which is an absurdly rare commodity in UK politics.

News actors are the worst of the worst. I doubt Newman would be offended because without someone screaming her responses into an earpiece she would just stare at you with that blank dead stare so typical among leftists - clueless and slackjawed - standing in a puddle of drool.

I don’t know… She is a regular presenter on Channel 4 here in the UK. She has this very strong feminist attitude when she does subjects like this… it oozes from her… I is, who she is…

Looks like Peter Hitchens is very jealous of Jordan Peterson over his exchange with Newman and his new success in the UK.

He is quite a fool, I’d swap him for his brother in an instant. The planet would cheer too, and Peter knows it. I think that makes him quite resentful.