Trade WAR and what it actually means!

If @SteveSPHR were commenting he would agree with you on this… seems that he was done out of some contractor fees… not sure about the details though… maybe justified… maybe not. I’ve had to withhold payment to contractors… they took us to court and lost because the didn’t fulfill their part of the agreed work.

Stevie, John response to no one with a comment that is without merit.

The reality is the US government did far more damage that a Trump bankruptcy could ever come close to yet he ignores the reality of how many people were put in the unemployment line, how many companies were damaged by the OBAMA auto bankruptcies.

And I hope that you do…

What were you talking about then ?
If a sub completes their job according to their contract no one can refuse payment !

I’m talking about a contractor going bankrupt and screwing the subs down the line. Obviously I have no problem with subs not getting paid if they fail to meet their obligations, a different matter.

Your miss guided attempt to attack our President for using a law that congress put in place is disingenuous and dishonest ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

And trying to point out the previous administration who dumped auto companies into bankruptcies causing hundreds of thousands of unemployed as well as suppliers taking it in the shorts as well as investors don’t seem to matter. What’s important is to continue bashing trump.

I never claimed it to be illegal, just unjust to those who did the job they contracted to do.

All the while ignoring what the democrat did in 2009 which destroyed many businesses.

Shrug, but that’s difference. Yes they were also doing jobs they were contracted to do. yes, the investors put their trust in the businesses and were monetarily destroyed by a democrat president yet curiously you ignore a major disaster demonizing a president today.

Really unjust , what other bits of your personal feeling do you want to share with us ?
Life is unjust and unfair ! Suck it up butter cup . Yawn :point_right::weary:

That’s the trumpian way, screw your neighbor to gain a rung.

The poor left, if they cannot get their way they whine cry, call names and throw a fit.

Well it looks like the TIC got schooled and had to walk back his blanket steel and aluminum tarrifs.

How silly of you to say this… as is obvious to one who knows English and as is clearly stated in the article their is a difference between ‘Exclusion’ and ‘Exemption’. NO ONE is ‘excluded’… that done not mean that some will not seek and receive exception…

So… in a world of finite resource that only contained you and your neighbor… who would your route for?

Running a business it like being at war ! You have to win your customers away from the competition . You have to offer a good product at a fair price . You have to pay your overhead and have enough left over to keep your product up to date .
So there are winners and losers in business just like life only the strong survive !
So Suck it up butter cup . Get in the game or sit in the stands ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

Or the crooks, cheats and the unethical. That’s the unregulated/ill regulated capitalistic way. If I screw you out of your money, suck it up. Maga :joy::joy::joy:

You have to offer a good product at a fair price . You have to pay your overhead and have enough left over to keep your product up to date .
So Suck it up butter cup . Get in the game or sit in the stands ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

Do you read anything ?
“There’s a difference between exemptions and country exclusions,” Navarro, the director of the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. “T**here will be an exemption procedure for particular cases where we need to have exemptions** so that business can move forward, but at this point in time, there will be no country exclusions.” Yawn :point_right::weary:

Double speak…:roll_eyes: