Trudeau Government Considering National BLM Holiday

a 3% match of compensation would not hurt anybody in fact most companies do that or more for 401k now the problem is most plans allow access which destroys returns. this would add up to significant wealth for the average worker that they otherwise would not have this could reduce the tax burden on the rest of society as they grow old and need senior housing.

this could reduce, probably would not end it but could reduce the need for government to pay for services as people age.

when we stop constraining our thoughts to only what we have done before we find there is no shortage of possible new solutions only the guts to actually do any of them.

Fear is a terrible paralyzer.

I know Steve… I keep coming back to the last 50 years of progressive great society failure and all some people want to do is double down on it… It crazy!!! Here… have a fry :fries:

we should ban French fries too!

now you’re trying to kill me.

It’s the Mexican tomatoes in the ketchup… salmonella … thats the real killer… and those Great Society regs…

there is no shortage of possible new solutions only the guts to actually do any of them.

And of course new government regulations, money and of course higher prices to the consumer which no one really cares about.