True Collusion - Uranium One

Perhaps he was one of many people who was part of or knew of someone who was part of the bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States? Perhaps the investigation by the FBI which confirms that funds of many major players in the Russian atomic energy game in fact were contributors to the Clinton Foundation… Now it is possible that Hillary knew absolutely nothing about FBI investigation or the donations that were ‘overlooked’ in disclosure statement… but someone who sat at her side in recommending this deal was Eric Holder. Someone who most certainly would have known about the investigation that showed Russian bribery and extortion pointed at US uranium trucking companies… And of course perhaps Obama’s own Justice Department and FBI kept these rather significant details from him as he approved the deal… but to say that the investigation is ridiculous is seeking to defend the very corruption in government you say you oppose… Perhaps it is time to shift focus away from the Trump administration… Investigations are ongoing and what ever will come of that will come, but it is not a diversion to seek out all the rotten apples… now is it?

Granted President Trump was a very long shot but why not cover both sides in the election just makes sense to me !

But HRC’s side wasn’t covered, she’s the one damaged by Russian interference. And you talk of it so nonchalantly. Of course had the Russian interference been to the benefit of Clinton and she had won, there’d be no end to calls for investigations and punitive measures on Russia.

I don’t know what you call to the benefit of Clinton but 146 million dollars would buy a lot of help !
Don’t forget on election day President Trump was a six point under dog .
The Huffington Post and New York Times, for instance, gave Clinton a 98.2 percent and 85 percent chance of winning on Nov. 9, respectively.
Hillary Clinton was ordained appoint, anoint, consecrate, to be the next President of the United States of America she was going to win !!! So ask your self why would Russia invest anything on Trump who shocked the world and won with rust belt states that have voted democratic for ever ?
No she was suppose to win and if she had Russia and all the rest would have gone away the Obama legacy would have been saved the supreme court would have had a liberal justice the T.P P and all the other globalist agenda would be coming to pass !
As Election Day looms, Hillary Clinton’s 6-point lead over Donald Trump remains unchanged from last week according to the final NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

How do you know that she didn’t get as close as she did to winning because of Russian assistance… I mean, regardless of your own sense of values, Hillary Clinton, her husband and most of the people she surrounded herself with are at best sleazy and at worst out right crooks. I have no problem with the calls for investigation… what I do have a problem with is the constant tripe spewed by people who are butt sore over the election after a year without one ounce of evidence… It smacks of desperation…

You should, the interference from Russia was to the benefit of Trump not Clinton.

Got proof for that allegation or is it just yet more regurgitated tripe from the likes of Salon??

Was the Russian dossier the way they attempted to "help " president Trump win or was it the $6000 in fake news ads directed at Hillary that helped him win ??? I’m sure Hillary can help you with the other 20,000 excuses why she LOST !!1:laughing::laughing::laughing: quack ,quack, quack …

#nonfl4me

Stevie John , The MSNBC political analyst as of May 2011. REALLY, REALLY ??? :laughing::laughing::laughing: QUACK ,QUACK ,QUACK…

#nonfl4me

More quack ,quack ,quack …How many more laws were violated ???
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=laws+broken+in+the+uranium+one+deal&view=detail&mid=0E8D20950D4D0C8953970E8D20950D4D0C895397&FORM=EWREVC

#nonfl4me

Look at what I actually said, HAD the Russian interference been to the benefit of Clinton, the patronizing right would be raising hell right now. :wink:

Trump acknowledge Russian interference into the election way back in January.

And:

Get real the Russians were invested in the Clinton’s 145 million ways !!!

No… you are right… republicans have never raised their voice over the anything the Clinton’s have done… or the money they have accepted from foreign governments … or ‘lost’ emails that were never lost … or … or … or … as for the CIA… Clapper is already a perjurer and their friends int he FBI are up to their neck in all of this… we have yet to learn exactly how much and under who’s authorization, the FBI paid for this dirt… I guess you are also hard of hearing if you have missed the noise over your dear leaders of the left…

So they prepared the BS dossier to help Trump , GOT IT !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: QUACK ,QUACK ,QUACK …

#NONFL4ME

With illegal FISA warrants , wire taps , bribes , extortion , Russian collusion , unmasking , and cover ups , will any of the Obama / Hillary / FBI / Mueller / Clapper / Rice / and CREW ever face real justice ???

#NONFL4ME

But that is beside the point that they interfered with our elections benefiting Trump. Only if you didn’t like the outcome of it would you be complaining.

When exactly will you and Hillary face the FACT Hillary lost because she was the worst OF YOUR best ? :wink: quack ,quack ,quack …

#NONFL4ME

Only if thy did interfere with the election which has yet to be proven and the fact of the interference.

Wonder if it was as forceful as shooting cruise missiles into Libya assisting in the overthrow of that legal government.

The house and senate unanimously agree that the Russians interfered in our elections. So as with many issues, Trump stands on lonely ground. No wonder the SOS called him a FM. The house 497-3 and the senate 98-2. Hard to get anymore bipartisan than that. The TIC calls the accusations of Russian interference into our elections a “hoax”, while the entirety of both houses of congress acknowledge Russian interference in our elections and voted to punish them for it with sanctions. The president has yet to fulfill that law for obvious reasons.

BOO HOO you seen stuck on Russia interfering in a election ! Do you really thing the 2016 election was the first time they messed with a American election ?
They backed the Clinton’s she was a sure thing no one could beat her it was her time the first woman President following the first black President how politically correct was that to be !
The odds of a Trump win closed from around 25 to 1 in August 2015 when he first announced his campaign, or a return 25 times the initial investment, according to Krishnamurty, down to 6 to 4 ahead of the first presidential debate, and 5 to 1 on Tuesday night.
Individuals who bet on Trump taking Pennsylvania last night would have earned four times their initial investment, Shaddick said.

Similarly, those who bet that Michigan or Wisconsin would go to Trump last night would’ve also earned four times their initial stake on Betfair.
The fix was in the fireworks ordered and then it happened those fucking deplorable s showed up in force !