True Collusion - Uranium One

While it may indeed be true that people who support the agenda put forward by Trump in the campaign would like to see the continual distraction caused by the left over this subject come to an end, I don’t think many would want to see justice circumvented. That said, it was pointed out at his appointment that Mueller had clear conflicts of interest and should have never been involved in this … ‘investigation’ (Some would call it a witchhunt because I am under now illusion that Mueller will find something to grandstand on and I doubt it will be anything clearly related to a plot between the Trump administration … particularly Trump himself… and the Russian government to ‘fix’ this election.

With reference to your comment I would turn it around and say that democrats and their operatives are very happy for the distraction because the more people focus on the issues… the dirtier the democratic party and many of the people in it are. You can use platitudes about ‘opposition research’ if you want but if your information came from Russian officials and you used that information then I would suggest that working with and for foreign agents would be a good call. You KNOW that as for the e-mail thing Hillary was guilty of a crime as the statute does not allow for negligence as an excuse. We KNOW that Hillary destroyed subpoenaed evidence. We still have a problem with how the DNC server was ‘hacked’… no one has come forward to explain away the time stamps that clearly show that the breach was local (Seth Rich?). We still need to find out how much damage Wasserman has done to national security… So many questions… so much distraction…

We Americans are desperate to see justice done if a crime was done !
Fruit of the poison tree comes to mind probable wrong but it seems to me that this witch hunt was 100% based on a fake dossier prepared by the loosing side of a presidential election ! If this corrupted special counsel indites anyone with anything but collusion with Russia their will be hell to pay in the heartland !

Imagine $500,000 in Russian money being paid for a speech delivered by Donald Trump or a member of his family. But Bill Clinton’s big payday has generated ZERO network news coverage, and only a single reference on ABC’s This Week back in 2015, when the book Clinton Cash first disclosed the potential scandal.

Does anyone find it very fishy that Mueller a guy touted as this tight lipped ,independent no –nonsense guy leaks information out to ONLY one “news” source , the very one that helped Hillary with debate questions , who over looks ALL of her crimes ! Face it Mueller is totally compromised and discredited , and knee deep involved ! How is it justifiable to leak information about someone being indicted without them being informed FIRST ? We all know Mueller is part of the deep state . Mueller’s job is to protect himself , Comey ,Hillary and the rest of their cronies .
Why now ? Why leak the indictments now ? The entire news cycle was Uranium One and all the players involved , the Informant is scheduled to testify Monday , oddly enough the very SAME day the indictment will happen sound at all fishy ? So when the narrative is NOT going your way , change the entire narrative , spin doctors at work . We are beginning to see the Mueller false flags and there will be many more to come . The real collusion happens to be Uranium One and Mueller and crew are responsible , let the cover-up begin .

Then wait for it. The DC federal grand jury has approved the first charges, indictments are close behind. You have little idea of the wealth of evidence that Mueller has collected these last months. More will follow, as this happens, you and I will learn exactly what individuals in Trumps circle are being prosecuted for.

Oh, and US intelligence agencies have authenticated both Steele and his contacts and elements of the dossier. As the charges continue to produce indictments, we’ll learn more about confirmed elements of the dossier, which is but a small part of the overall investigation.

Does that ham sandwich come with mustard and a pickle ??? :laughing::laughing::laughing: quack ,quack ,quack …
I’m much more interested in the testimony of the INFORMANT !! :wink::wink::wink:

#NONFL4ME

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/29/gowdy-slams-mueller-team-over-leaks-about-charges-in-trump-russia-probe.html
In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law”. “Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy,” :wink::wink: quack ,quack ,quack …

#nonfl4me

As New York Judge Sol Wachtler said in 1985, “If a district attorney wanted, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.”

Grand juries are the prosecutor’s babies. They decide who gets picked, what evidence gets presented, and what gets left out. There’s no judge, no defense attorney, and generally a defendant only testifies in rare circumstances — his story is so air tight that there’s no down side in putting him in. There’s no necessity for unanimity among the 23 or so jurors, and the standard of proof is so low — that probable cause exists to believe a crime has been committed — anyone, for the merest hint of an offense, can get indicted.

Quit pretending is’t a monumental accomplishment.

As New York Judge Sol Wachtler said in 1985, “If a district attorney wanted, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.”

Grand juries are the prosecutor’s babies. They decide who gets picked, what evidence gets presented, and what gets left out. There’s no judge, no defense attorney, and generally a defendant only testifies in rare circumstances — his story is so air tight that there’s no down side in putting him in. There’s no necessity for unanimity among the 23 or so jurors, and the standard of proof is so low — that probable cause exists to believe a crime has been committed — anyone, for the merest hint of an offense, can get indicted.

Quit pretending is’t a monumental accomplishment.

Is that leak legal ??? waiting … never mind we know the answer ! Quack
So how well did this 'INDEPENDENT NONPARTISAN, TIGHT LIPPED" Mueller do with the IRS targeting conservatives groups ??? How about Fast and Furious , AP spying , Lois Lerner ,the Clinton Foundation play for pay ,The Russian uranium deal , the threatening an FBI informant and gag order , Hillary’s private email server , The classified emails erased and the lies under oath , the 12 BILLION in $100 bills to Iraq that VANISHED , the HSBC money laundering scandal ? Why was Mueller referred to as a " DIRTY COP " because he ignored and in most cases covered-up wrong doing by the FBI , Hillary , Obama and crew ! Now he violates his sworn OATH by illegally leaking information to the C linton N ews N etwork CNN !!! :wink::astonished::wink:

#nonfl4me

Papadopoulos said in one email that he had been introduced to Vladimir Putin’s niece. Except that, as a brief online search would have revealed, Putin doesn’t have a niece. He also reported meeting Putin’s non-existent niece. This Scottish professor Joseph Mifsud told the Daily Telegraph that he knew nothing about digging up Hillary dirt and that it was a “laughing stock” to say he had introduced Papadopoulos to a Russian female national. Mifsud told the Post that he had "absolutely no contact" with the Russian government: "I am an academic, I do not even speak Russian."
Will any lie do for Mueller dirty mission ?

#NONFL4ME

The farther we go down this rabbit hole the more all of this Trump collusion story looks very much like a preplanned damage limitation campaign. They spent months making Trump into a misogynist when in fact the loudest where themselves long time serial abusers… they have painted Trump as a racist but offer no clear examples of his racism… and of course his dealings with Russia yet none can be found. All the while the left and its entire justice apparatus is showing more and more ties with the very Russians that Trump is accused of being a puppet for.

Mueller was knee deep in the Uranium One deal along with Comey , so how did Session’s get outwitted into letting Mueller handle a matter he was so personally involved in ? Just look at Mueller’s “team” ALL democratic supporters , where is this independent , straight shooter he was made out to be ? We know the "tight lipped part was debunked with leak after leak !

#NONFL4ME

Sessions did not appoint Mueller as he walked away from the investigation.

I’m aware of that BUT Session’s recusal made it ALL possible ! Did Lynch / Holder and most of the Obama crew recuse themselves ? I said Session’s was OUTWITTED and played into Comey’s hand ! AND Mueller’s ONLY mission is to find President Trump somehow encouraged the Russians to interfere with our election process ! A total witch hunt and the true Russian collusion**( Uranium One )** was with Hilary and the DNC and Mueller’s name is ALL over that collusion !

#NONFL4ME

Is this election interference …poor sad sack Bernie , how do you lose 6 coin flips in a row and not notice the two headed coin and David Copperfield doing the flipping ? clueless as Stevie John !! quack ,quack :laughing::laughing::laughing:

#NONFL4ME

Where is Jeff Sessions ??? “Everybody is asking why the Justice Department (and FBI) isn’t looking into all of the dishonesty going on with Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” Trump tweeted early Friday. “New Donna B book says she paid for and stole the Dem Primary. What about the deleted E-mails, Uranium, Podesta, the Server, plus, plus…”
Just how many more crimes will Sessions let slide ? Is there ever going to be accountability for crimes by Hillary and the Obama crew ? Who the hell is in charge of justice in our Country these days ???

Sessions last year had more than 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian and German ambassadors, in addition to Kislyak. HELLO … quack ,quack …

#NONFL4ME