True Collusion - Uranium One

I say we have a Nuremberg style trial… throw all the evidence out on the table and let the convictions fall where they may… I think, although I might be surprised, that far more orange suits will be handed to the democratic side of the isle… but hey… let the chips fall where they may… I’m up for a good government spring clean but we need to take the protections away from the union protected government employee… I suspect that testicles run deep.

I have to wonder how many FBI agents would be tied up in this net ?

TICK -TOCK , TICK - TOCK …
A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.
“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5721519191001/?#sp=show-clips
What will be learned if the FISA memo is released? TICK -TOCK … :wink:

Z[quote=“imjimo, post:357, topic:5291, full:true”]
Not if hillary had won !
[/quote]

Republicans have never succeeded in locking up Bill or Hillary and the TIC won’t either. There’s a problem with the system. Both parties are the same. Time for something new as I’ve pointed out repeatedly now.

TICK -TOCK …
WASHINGTON — A secret, highly contentious Republican memo reveals that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein approved an application to extend surveillance of a former Trump campaign associate shortly after taking office last spring, according to three people familiar with it.
The memo’s primary contention is that F.B.I. and Justice Department officials failed to adequately explain to an intelligence court judge in initially seeking a warrant for surveillance of Mr. Page that they were relying in part on research by an investigator, Christopher Steele, that had been financed by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

And yet you appear to have exactly no clue as to what that should be… all whine and nothing of relevance to share… You know, revolution… and uprising, is be all accounts something different… problem is, you just have no clue what it will be.

TICK -TOCK the clock is working against the Clinton’s .
The justice departments attorney general is in the mix now . Out of the hands of Hillary supporters in the FBI .
At least she seems to like jump suits not to sure about the orange .

Good luck and more power to them if they engage a successful prosecution of Clinton. I’m not holding my breathe.

And they all come tumbling down ! FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe REMOVED ! TICK-TOCK …

You are probably correct… I will take a massive effort to break down the wall of protection that exists around both her and Obama… I wonder, if a principle who gives immunity to key players is found to be corrupt, to those immunities get stripped and the people actually have to testify under oath and under penalty of perjury?

If we are ever to see true justice that must happen !!! Enough of the Russian collusion BS and time to work on the true crimes and massive cover-ups . It’s time to remove the rouge corrupt top FBI agents , clean house at the 7th floor of FBI headquarters . The FBI will have to have a huge shake up at the very top in order to gain the trust of the American people .

The left/progressives will never let go of Mueller’s circus as they are terminally infected with TDS.

Monte is the perfect example still hoping to impeach Trump.

And don’t forget president Lindsey Graham :wink: who is still feeling the sting of the debates of 2016 , Who vowed to protect Mueller at all costs and claims there will be HELL to pay if he is removed ! I believe once the memo is released the American people will DEMAND an end to this charade and justice restored . There were far too many laws broken and evidence altered to allow this to continue at taxpayer expense .

I find it interesting the people like Ryan, Mc Connell, Graham. Pelosi, Schumer (you know the laughable leaders) cannot be contacted via email as your not one of their constituents.

As a side note, the memo will probably be heavily redacted eliminating all words but THE.

Yeah, their will no doubt be much to argue about and a lot of CYA… I would suspect that if it is declassified their won’t be a lot of redaction but then again, what do I know…

I’m sure it will ! The liberal media is already claiming the memo , if released , will reveal motives and methods . :roll_eyes:

Obama Clinton all the entrenched creatures of the swamp !