True Collusion - Uranium One

President Trump can’t arrest anyone. That’s what the Department of Justice is for, and depending upon the crime, the appropriate enforcement agents would have to be dispatched and make the arrest. We don’t live in a country where the president can walk around putting people under arrest. That’s not the way the process works. If you want to talk about the Jeff Sessions being a total dud - I’m good with that.

Care to quote me suggesting that he can???

You betcha!

Trump can’t issue an order for the arrest of an American citizen. That’s what you said he should do. Issuing the order to Sessions to arrest someone isn’t legal.

But that isn’t what I said. If he was going to keep his campaign promise to “lock her up” then he’d order his AG to prosecute her, hmm. But nice try twisting my words.

Has he failed, or is he just not talking about the ongoing investigation of that satanic bitch?

“Wouldn’t be proper for me to comment on any ongoing investigation” there investigating Hillary.

The House of Cards is falling in a spectacular way. Robert Mueller is covering up the activities of the Clintons, the Democratic party, and their giant orgy being paid off by the Communist Chinese, the Russians, and others.

We have Attorney General Sessions in the judiciary committee today. Reporting that he is looking in a criminal investigation of Hillary for espionage against this republic. We have Mueller transferring uranium illegally in a bag to the Russians. We have the Democratic Party most of them getting 10, 15, 20, 30 million dollars a piece. The high level Democrats were all getting paid off by the Russians. That’s what governments do and we are wide open to espionage in this country via the Democratic party. They’ve always been the ones working with the Russians. They help put the Bolshevics in power in 1917 and visited that social engineering hell on the Russians that they now want here.

Haha, infowars, you didn’t??? Anyway, Sessions recused himself from prosecuting Clinton long ago. Trump should have been paying attention.

He recused himself from the Trump/Russia investigation… emailgate is wide open for him to pursue…as is Muellers part in the transfer and sale of uranium… and a whole lot of other Obama era shenanigans… only question is, does he have enough agents to do their regular work and delve into an entire corrupt administration…

He recused himself from investigating HRC.

Sessions said during a confirmation hearing the politically charged comments he made about the Clintons during the presidential campaign would give the appearance he is not impartial in potential probes of the private email server she used while secretary of State or of the Clinton Foundation.

“I do believe that that could place my objectivity in question,” Sessions told Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “I believe the proper thing for me to do would be for me to recuse myself.”

He said that there was an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton when he testified before the Judiciary Committee today. There’s no mistaking his words. @Scott is correct. He only recused himself from the Russia investigation. He did not work use himself from any other matter.

Did you not read what I quoted above, with him telling Grassley that he was too involved in the campaign against Clinton to be objective, and therefore should recuse himself???

Sessions did not look good on TV today. He looked like a dottering old man in over his head. Too long in Congress probably. Trump should have hired a young hot prosecutor for the job. Some one like Gowdy would have had Hillary swinging by now.

Well when Trump nominated Sessions it was pretty popular with his base, shrug.

As we all know their is a difference between comments and official recusals. During his confirmation he might have said that he ‘would’… but the fact is, he made only one official statement with respect to what he would recuse himself of.

In fact, on Monday of this week, we set a meeting with an eye to a final decision on this question. And on Monday, we set that meeting today. So this was a day that we planned to have a final discussion about handling this.

I asked for their candid and honest opinion about what I should do about investigations, certain investigations. And my staff recommended recusal. They said that since I had involvement with the campaign, I should not be involved in any campaign investigation. I have studied the rules and considered their comments and evaluation. I believe those recommendations are right and just.

Therefore, I have recused myself in the matters that deal with the Trump campaign. The exact language of that recusal is in the press release that we — we will give to you. I’ve said this, quote, “I have now decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States.”

Now, that doesn’t mean that at some future date he might not recuse himself from something else… It doesn’t mean that the confirmation hearing comment might not come back to haunt him, but the fact is, he only recused himself from "any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States.” And while Hillary’s emails might have come up, so did healthcare, immigration and the rule of law… pretty hard to be the top of the justice department and not get involved in any of that…

So he sought his appointment by telling the confirmation team that he would recuse himself of any prosecution of Clinton on the grounds that he couldn’t be objective but was just lying to get confirmed. Ok, no surprise to anyone there. But here’s the main deal, Clinton is NOT going to be prosecuted by that liar or the crony that the TIC replaces him with.

Wow , you managed to put Hillary and liar in the same sentence , Gary Johnson must be very proud !!! :laughing::laughing:
Hey Quack ,quack ,quack …:laughing::laughing:

Millions of dollars flowed into the Clinton Foundation from Russia, more money directly to Bill via comfy paid speech fees, and an FBI investigation into bribery - none of this was enough to stop the Obama administration from selling 20% of US uranium production to Russia, and now 20% of the uranium sold has left the United States for unknown lands.

It was a Canadian company with assets in the US.

Signed off on by the

US federal government !

at the behest of certain well compensated US government individuals…

It was play for pay !! quack , quack ,quack :laughing: