True Collusion - Uranium One

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. Just a single example is Iraq that was our ally in the ME (until they weren’t) during the Reagan administration, they were provided with chemical (WMD) that they used on Iran during their lengthy war with them.

Lol. Yep, a great big conspiracy amongst American media to undermine the TIC. No sir. He is doing that to himself, and he will be primaried by his own. This “fucking moron” as the SOS called him, WILL NOT do a second term. Bank that.

The CIA, NSA and the FBI all agree that the Russians interfered in the US presidential elections to help Trump win. There’s no question about that, even amongst GOPers. What Mueller is investigating is whether or not Trump colluded with (or helped) the Russians accomplish this.

If the Clintons helped the Russians obtain 20% of the US uranium market in a manner inconsistent with normal State Department protocol, that is to say that if Putin asked Bill Clinton to see what he could do to help this deal go through when the two met in Moscow, in exchange for contributions/payments, and then Bill actually came back and leaned on HRC to make it happen, then why in the world would Putin have been helping Trump win the election at the Clintons expense, hmm???

No, this whole deal is far from finished. There’s plenty of more discoveries, and as before, we still need to see what the house, senate and the independent investigations conclude.

More CNN lies and fake news by liberals media NEVER HAPPENED !! QUACK ,QUACK, QUACK …

#NONFL4ME

This Uranium One “scandal” perfectly illustrates something my friend said to me the other day:

“If people trust you, facts don’t matter. If people don’t trust you, facts don’t matter.”

I wish I came up with that one myself. Maybe I’ll put it on a bumper sticker …

Outstanding.

Perfect for people today.

Hi Lou! :kissing_heart:

How are things.

Kid just finished her last midterm before graduation. She’s on the last leg.

I can’t complain. I’m working a bit more now so I don’t post as much.

So are you more excited about her graduation or more sad? Little bit of both?

Hey, I just got off the road from a 10 day workathon. Getting to old for 12-14 hrs a day. Just didn’t want to work for 3 weeks.

A bit sad as I know what she faces in the world. I had been encouraging her to start her masters as it’s easier now with me paying for it and less stressful when your working full time.

I am happy but she finished a semester late, my fault as I encouraged her to only take 4 classes as a freshman to get use to being in a dorm, eating garbage college fare and of course away from my smiling face. All in all she’s done well making the deans list 7 times and likely be 8 at the end of this semester.

That’s awesome, Lou … congrats, proud papa!!!

Let me guess Hillary ? :laughing:

Actually it was Ivanka Trump …

:stuck_out_tongue:

Very good post thank you !

More evidence of Trump collusion is his failure to implement the sanctions on Russia. This passed by 497-3 in the house and 98-2 in the senate. And once again the TIC drops his SOS in the hot grease blaming the State Department for dragging their feet. :roll_eyes: Obviously Trump doesn’t want to punish his buddy/buddies.

The story goes back to 1991 and many are not aware of all the players and their actions.

That would be great, IF… the investigations lead to prosecutions which lead to convictions, then Trump and Clinton can wear the same color jump suits.

Btw, you can fuss all you want about Russian ownership of 20% of the uranium, but with no permit to export it, they can only sell it in the United States. So, it’s not going to end up in Russian or any of their surrogates weapons.

How bad is it if the main street media is publishing the truth at last !
Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller’s inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
President Trump is in the clear but the Podestas and Clintons not so much !
Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta’s company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine’s image in the West.

The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort’s role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA.

How ironic.

The US buys enriched uranium from Russia. The US bankrupts it’s own company. The Russians use the money from the US to buy the Uranium assets in the US ensuring a never ending supply of US dollars.

ROTFLMAO what a bunch of clowns.

None of this would be happening if crooked Hillary had just won !

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller’s inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta’s company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine’s image in the West.

The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort’s role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA.

Related: What Did Paul Manafort Really Do in Ukraine?

Under FARA, people who lobby on behalf of foreign governments, leaders or political parties must file detailed disclosures about their spending and activities with the Justice Department. Willful failure to file the forms is a felony and can result in up to five years in prison, though such prosecutions are rare.
The Podesta Group amended its FARA registration to accurately reflect its work with ECMU only after the payments were reported by the media. Manafort’s firm also filed a FARA registration after media reports in June disclosed its work in Ukraine from 2012 through 2014.

A spokeswoman said the Podesta Group’s original filing was submitted after the advice of legal experts because the ECMU “had certified that it was neither funded nor directed by a foreign government or political party.”

After the media reports, said the spokeswoman, the Podesta Group reached out to FARA regulators who instructed how the firm should file.

The ECMU was reportedly backed by the Party of Regions, the pro-Russian and oligarch-funded Ukrainian political party for which Manafort worked as a consultant, and which paid his firm millions. Viktor Yanukovych of the Party of Regions, a Manafort client, was president of Ukraine during the ECMU campaign, which ran from 2012 to 2014. He fled the country in 2014.

Tony Podesta is the chairman of the Podesta Group and the brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman. John Podesta is not currently affiliated with the Podesta Group and is not part of Mueller’s investigation.

In a statement, a spokesman for the Podesta Group said the firm “is cooperating fully with the Special Counsel’s office and has taken every possible step to provide documentation that confirms timely compliance. In all of our client engagements, the Podesta Group conducts due diligence and consults with appropriate legal experts to ensure compliance with disclosure regulations at all times — and we did so in this case.”

The Obama administration’s decision to approve Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One has been a source of political controversy since 2015.

That’s when conservative author Peter Schweitzer and The New York Times documented how Bill Clinton collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in Russian speaking fees and his charitable foundation collected millions in donations from parties interested in the deal while Hillary Clinton presided on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

The Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions at the time, insisting there was no evidence that any Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for any member of the committee to oppose the Uranium One deal.

But FBI, Energy Department and court documents reviewed by The Hill show the FBI in fact had gathered substantial evidence well before the committee’s decision that Vadim Mikerin — the main Russian overseeing Putin’s nuclear expansion inside the United States — was engaged in wrongdoing starting in 2009.

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.

Spokesmen for Holder and Clinton did not return calls seeking comment. The Justice Department also didn’t comment.

What a surprise.

There is so much that people do not know YET!