Trump cites 'shithole countries' as he rejects bipartisan deal

There you have it. That’s the bases outlook.

First of course we have to define presidential… I never know that the presidency operated under Roberts Rules or for that matter any other set of decorum depending on the situation… As my post below shows, Trump is not unique in either his language or his observations…

Watch out now, somebody here will criticize you for calling an elected official names. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Or not. :roll_eyes:

If we can’t get him properly investigated for his many alleged improprieties (some might even use the worlds ‘high crimes’) then what else can you do…but throw insults at a person who has done so much damage?

He’s not even a speaker. He’s a crook, lock him up, lock him up. And governments around the world are still in amazement of the vile manner in which the FM talks. Rex Tillerson, having to do damage control again because of the TIC’s nastiness, instructed his ambassadors in the “shithole” countries to reach out to their governments and ensure them that America respects them and will continue to support them. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: We’ve never had such a pos moron in our White House before.

Vs a crook and liar extraordinaire past president

The difference is the previous presidents lies were glossed over and classified as misspoke, mistaken words by you and the media

The current president gets zero latitude

Lock up Obama for his transgressions.

Hillary for her lawlessness.

But neither will ever be charged as all of Washington would then be at risk.

You got to love it “Grow A Pair Of Overies And Get The Job Done” … ‘I’m a fighter pilot… and I talk like one’

Yes he is, with a JAR of 35%. Buyers remorse ensures he’s going home in 3 years. :joy::joy::joy:

Im having fun seeing leftists defending said shitholes countries and bring up excuses. Inb4 “colonialism”.

I thought it was 46%… but you knew that didn’t you?? Although you could be right… I have no idea what your acronym means…

Well they aren’t the only ones out of touch.

Pretty much had Trump pegged as a racist after he said Puerto Ricans are lazy, Nigerians live in huts, Mexicans are rapists, yet Nazis are “very fine people”.
Still wasn’t enough for Trump suck-ups like GOP Rep Mia Love to ever denounce him—let alone consider not voting for every damn thing he wants. So Trump just came out and literally called her homeland a “sh**hole” and then said that she and her whole family “has AIDS”.
So…… now she’s asking for an apology?

And of course Rick Scott and Marco Rubio have the largest Haitian constituency but “little Marco” silent.

President Trump never said all Mexicans are rapists. He said some are drug dealers,rapists, violent criminals and Some I Assume are good people. The Leftists conveniently omit the word Some to further their agenda. The Left can’t exist without creating dependency for votes and wouldn’t have anything to do if it’s solved.Try listening to his campaign speeches!!!

Oh hell no!!! I’d rather watch the Wizard of Ozz.

Of course… you’d rather get the CNN synopsis and regurgitate that ad nauseam…

We know you wouldn’t ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: quack ,quack

So you say.

As always no proof, just opinion.

The left wanted to focus on the vulgarity, not knowing that if it was one of their own, it would be a non-story, or it is even glamorized