Trump cites 'shithole countries' as he rejects bipartisan deal

See… here is the deal with your ‘line’… my wife could not enter the country while her application was being processed. She couldn’t enter the US without the issuance of a Green Card… and she could not work without a green card… If they are working in the US… they already jumped the cue…

If they are isn the US they have jumped a cue.
Working in the US another cue.

Back of the line is still front of the line.

Shit hole. Poor crying regressive liberals. A rose by any other name would still smell.

The President of Uganda apparently likes Trump for his frank assessment of Africa…

“I love Trump because he speaks to Africans frankly,” Museveni said during a meeting of the East African Legislative Assembly (EALA). “I don’t know if he was misquoted or whatever. He talks about Africans’ weaknesses frankly.”

Others too… of course their were some driven by the left wing meltdown driven to comment negatively … but hey… sometimes the truth hurts…

BAHH… I was watching the CPAC livefeed and a twitter comment popped up and I thought I would share…

Leonardo Camillo​I am watching this live stream form my conutry, Brazil. I love my fellow brazilians, but yes, my country is s***hole country lawless country. And you should NEVER let the democrats do that to America