Trump Fan-Fiction 'Fire & Fury' Has Scott Dworkin Hot For Teacher

Ash Sharp
Editor

To be quite fair to Scott Dworkin (@funder on Twitter) it has been quite some time since the last installment of 50 Shades of Grey. A boy has needs. We can't blame the guy for jumping at the chance for some fresh one handed reading.

That being said, Scott might have chosen something a little bit more credible than the risible twaddle of 'Fire & Fury'. This tome -largely shaped by sloppy Steve Bannon- has been pounced upon by Liberals as if an 11th stone tablet had only now slipped down the side of Mount Sinai.

Yes, Scott is a fan. And how! If you're not familiar with Scott Dworkin, he his one of those schlubby guys who runs cringeworthy #TheResistance campaigns on Twitter from his one-bedroom apartment while running interference for some of the worst abusers of power the Western world has seen in half a century.

Yep, he's one of those guys. We could go on about how Dworkin looks like an uncool, goon-bearded version of Oddjob from the old James Bond movies, but we've got something better for you. The internet will record forever, the day that Scott Dworkin read this, and believed it to be true.

Ho ho, Donald Trump watches 17 hours of gorilla fights every day, hee hee. Read that back to yourself for a minute, and remember how berserk the liberal media have gone about The Donald playing a round of golf here and there- and drinking 12 sodas, and doing this and that, and all the other stuff that would really curtail one's Monkey Fight Night.

If only Dworkin was smart enough to recognize that this tract was a parody, written by a comedy account on Twitter that usually caters to left-wingers. Sadly, it only illuminates how desperate the left is for a win -literally any win- against Trump.

It isn't the Russian allegations.
It isn't an impeachment.
It isn't anything at all.

Just like CNN, Dworkin and friends will jump on a clear spoof of a turgid book of Trump fan-fiction and retweet the hell out of it thinking it is true, without thinking for a second they might be the butt of a joke.

Personally, I would kill to edit videos of gorilla fights all day for the President. That's the best job of all time- apart from this one of course, where I get to point and laugh at grade-A morons like Scott Dworkin.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is very, very real.

Remember kids, leftism is a mental disorder. Turn off MSNBC. Turn off CNN. Open a book and read, go and get some exercise- both of these concepts are alien to Soyboy Scott Dworkin and his pals. That's why the cry so hard.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://republicstandard.com/trump-fan-fiction-fire-fury-has-scott-dworkin-hot-for-teacher/

This is how desperate and gullible liberals have become.

5a4f93fa7fafa

5a4f940112e8b

He deleted this tweet, but the internet is forever.

Dworkin is a guy who makes his living screaming into a television camera and tweeting like an idiot on Twitter. Is anyone actually surprised that he would take an obviously fake quote and run straight into a wall with it…I’m not. The guy is a moron. Who cares.

There are probably still people out there who saw this last night and actually believe it. That’s the sad part. I personally laughed my ass off. It was probably one of the funniest things I’ve read in a while.

Wow these people are so hard up on getting over on him that they will believe anything. This is so sad I can’t even laugh.

Well you know trump and them have to be laughing. I think it’s hillarious how dense people are over the little stuff but the important things can be just brushed aside and oversimplified to its max.

Just what liberals needed to suck their thumbs to in their safe place ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually I think that Trump is most grateful of the distractions… He’s doing a lot of good work and no one is paying attention. Oh, he reminds them on occasion but he doesn’t allow their attention to get drawn away from the shiny object for too long.

Flash Poll

• God Emperor
  • Very Stable Genius

0 voters

Any sane person could tell after the first sentence that it was made up.

People are getting so pissed off about the “very stable genius” tweet but I thought it was a riot. No matter what he says liberals and anti-Trumpers are going to hate him. There’s no harm in having a little fun with that.

What’s not to like it’s quality shitposting at its finest!

In my opinion, one of the main reasons why Trump’s tweeting habits aren’t acceptable is the fact that the president is supposed to be representative for the United States. I truly don’t believe it to be appropriate for the president to tweet gifs he pulled from reddit where he’s shown beating up a major news network or continually talking shit about networks or people that criticize him.

So this is the piss dossier 2.0? Anyone has a pdf of this, bc i dont want to waste my money.

I respect your opinions, and I think the President has the right to do so. I would be more worried if after he won his presidency, he stopped tweeting or his tweets are written for him by some official agency. There is two twitters handles, keep that in mind. If you want to see a more filtered one, it is here

https://twitter.com/POTUS

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse

And this is his other personal one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

If youre a Catholic priest, you arent allowed to have sex, but if youre the POTUS, I dont see any rule / law preventing the POTUS from using social media, or playing golf. He forwent his president salary to shitpost, so I’d say, let him.

A lot of people are saying that the President is causing the Streisand Effect with this book, but I would think otherwise. This book will make a lot of noise regardless with all the free press from the MSMs, as yet another distraction from the deafening silence from the Mueller’s Russian investigation that has been dragging on for a year now, as well as the recent major accomplishment that was the tax reform bill. Barb Streisand’s house photo got at most 6 views before the publicity kicks in, and I dont think this book will only sell 6 copies if the President held his silence.

The real Streisand Effect is, ironically, his individual tweet from @realDonaldTrump. Was anyone foaming at the mouth waiting for each and every tweet from that handle, just so that they can slap on a “BREAKING NEWS” sticker and offer their opinion on it, share it, post it, meme it, IN AND BEFORE 2014? Well, everyone and there mothers are now.