Trump Has Officially Flip-Flopped on Illegal Immigration

Then how did Trump get elected?

That’s what we’re waiting on Mueller to piece together. :blush:
The Dems Ran Hillary. Lmao
Everyone in the GOP ran or the Donald would have been eliminated early in the primary’s.

Looks like the basement dwellers are still in rare form. They were quiet yesterday. Probably screaming into their pillows and playing with their fidget spinners when news broke that Trump doesn’t want them any more.

Mark my words.

Political failure is the trigger for a civil solution.

It was never going to get fixed with a law.

But Trump has new support and new friends now everyone. I’m sure Podesta wants to help Trump to Make America Great Again.

But it’s not amnesty A, and even if it was, it’s for 800k individuals, quite a bit less than the 4 million that Reagan gave amnesty to!

If their is any talk about citizenship regardless of the path it includes a hell of a lot more than 800K … so, you are in favor of no path to citizenship without living the country first and the deportation of each and every one of their family members, because if you are not, we know that these 800K are nothing but anchor babies for the rest of the family and we also know that ‘family’ doesn’t mean just the nuclear family. Besides, why should the parents get a free walk for creating the problem in the first place. You want them to have citizenship with rights to petition for family members, they leave the country and get in line with everyone else…

This isn’t the first time around this block you know… 4 million was suppose to insure that we never got in this position again and it only took 30 years to create a problem 3 to 10 times the size… fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me…

Should President Trump follow through on a deal where nearly 800,000 illegal aliens are allowed to remain in the United States and eventually obtain U.S. citizenship, research shows it would create a flood of four to six million chain migrants coming to the United States.

Trump, who adamantly opposed the amnesty for illegal aliens protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, is now defending the recipients of the program, as well as leveraging a deal where the foreign nationals could seek a pathway to citizenship through legal status, as Breitbart News reported.

Latest data from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) shows that 618,342 illegal aliens from Mexico currently have DACA status. If they were amnestied into the U.S., it would give them the opportunity to bring adult parents and relatives to the U.S.

“There will be chain migration. There always has been in amnesties,” Center for Immigration Studies Policy Director Jessica Vaughan told Breitbart News.

Based on the Princeton research, the 618, 342 illegal aliens from Mexico who are covered by DACA would be able to bring upwards of four million additional relatives and family members to the U.S. in the years to come.

On top of the legal chain migration that could occur following a DACA amnesty by Trump, there is also the potential for a massive border surge, like the one that occurred following former President Obama’s creation of the DACA program

Not even Obongo was able to accomplish that?

Will Trump lead to the most massive amount of amnesty and surge of illegal immigration in US history?

Looks like the alt right is deflating!

If family “A” went on a 2 month vacation, and family “M” moved into A’s house without permission, when family A returned to their house, and wanted to kick family M out of their house…would M’s CHILDREN get to remain living in the house (with family A) because they’re innocent?

4-6 million…

At this point, the country is down the shitter. US citizenship is nothing more then documentation that you are a member of a slave class.

They can have it.

Praying for an EMP or a global war.

Have you any familiarity of how America has been created???

Fraud, or just not an ideologue. He’s a deal maker, he duped the deplorables into believing that he really cared about what they care about. He just wants a deal, something he can sign, he doesn’t give a fuck about your passion! Lol

Can someone point me to Trump, himself, saying he wants to allow amnesty for illegals? On the campaign trail he suggested that unless they are committing other felonies, the illegals had nothing to worry about. Has this changed?

Trump doesn’t care what happens as long as he gets to sign legislation.

There’s actually no way for you to know that. Unless you’re in the Oval Office personally with Trump, you don’t know what his intentions are.

Have you followed Trumps politics since the time he became interested in politics, or just since the racist, bigoted, homophobic, islamaphobic dog whistle came out that reached your ears??

He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she’s the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn’t present a “direct threat” to the U.S. In many ways, he’s been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.

Lmao. The deplorables have been duped.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.