Trump Survives Impeachment Vote by a Landslide

Trump survived an impeachement vote by an insanely large margin.

Democrats blew their load early. Now they won’t have the political stones to try it again.

Trump just became a made President

The Democrats are only good at one thing anymore. Losing.

Their failed impeachment vote wasn’t going to make Hillary president anyway. What a waste of taxpayer time and money.

Indeed a big waste… don’t even know why they held it knowing it couldn’t pass. Also, I don’t think the democrats wanted to muddy the water with this while mueller is steaming right along. Looks like they’re putting their money on that process.

“Legitimate questions have been raised about his fitness to lead this nation,” Pelosi and Hoyer continued. “Right now, Congressional committees continue to be deeply engaged in investigations into the President’s actions both before and after his inauguration. The special counsel’s investigation is moving forward as well, and those inquiries should be allowed to continue. Now is not the time to consider articles of impeachment.”

Hey, did you hear the one about a vote to impeach the president?.. will, if you read the msm probibly not because it was overwhelmingly defeated in a 364-58 vote.

if you search ‘vote to impeach trump’… every link says ‘vote to impeach trump next week’ or ‘Dems to force a vote to impeach Trump’ … except for … auh… er… FOX. (maybe dems gave them exclusive access to the vote before all the other outlet got hold of it):rofl::rofl::rofl:

They didn’t even have an actual crime to accuse him of. They literally tried to impeach him just for being an asshole to them.

Mr. Green was jumping the gun says speaker.

The top two Democrats in the House — Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer of Maryland — said Green’s effort was premature.

This is really good news that the vote to table impeachment was overwhelming at 364-58. Our Congress is corrupt, but at least they have some semblance of decency. President Andrew Johnson came within 1 vote of being removed from office by a very corrupt Congress.

No surprise there, the man went after the federal reserve!

I don’t think it had anything to do with decency. The Constitution calls for impeachment of a president only for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” I’d love to see what the 58 Representatives to impeach Trump used as grounds for his impeachment-during his less than one year in office.

Andrew Johnson was president in the 1860’s, the Fed was born in 1913.

There was a central bank before the fed. Read history.

I wouldnt expect the illiterate bernie bot to read anything.

Here are the names along with some helpful demographic information.

There was indeed, but not a federal reserve. You read history.

The Federal Reserve is a central bank. During his presidency Andrew Jackson indeed killed the central bank of his time, which was the equivalent of the Federal Reserve.

But this thread is about the half-baked attempt by democrats to impeach the president.

The federal reserve was created in 1913. This isn’t hard to prove. Andrew Johnson did not take on the federal reserve.

And I wasn’t the one that brought Andrew Johnson and the federal reserve into the conversation. :wink:

Yet it was you who spent 67% of your post, and 4/17 posts of this thread insisting on something irrelevant as “huur duur im right federal reserve =/= central banking”. Tomato tomato, illiterate bernie bot.

You must have missed what Mrs. Pelosi said. :wink:

Maybe Johnson was corrupt.

Johnson opposed the Fourteenth Amendment, which gave citizenship to former slaves.

Somebody allowed that he opposed the federal reserve, which wouldn’t be created for another 45 years. :joy::joy: